Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun

A Poem by Mini_the_Cat

In between dark evening and early dawn, the mysterious and glowing moon began to shine. The gloriousness of the sky makes it more incomparable as the wind sway in briefly but silently way. A zephyr mode no one dare to noticed. The unfamilar touch of coldness continue to linger your mind, as you recall the memories from the past. Fiery but gently eyes attract you more whereas confusion invade your innocent soul. It was strange enough but curiosity nag you if there is more you expect. To stop the piercing fear is to keep the armour of courage. To make way to the inner peace, unbelivable faith and unconditional love you always wanted to keep in the corner of your mind and deepest feelings of your heart. The dark sky is widely open as the stars already collide to one another where you keep searching for the truth. To realize you have choice either you accept this thing or despise the other one. To be loved is good. To choose to love is much better. For destiny is something you cannot control until you make way.

© 2016 Mini_the_Cat


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on June 25, 2016
Last Updated on June 25, 2016
Tags: #midnightsun

Author

Mini_the_Cat
Mini_the_Cat

Philippines



About
I like writing poetry, essays, fiction and non fiction. I like to read literary and historical fiction, memoir, fantasy and cat books. I love my one and only siamese cat. more..

Writing