feelings

feelings

A Poem by Misty
"

Alone, hopeless, unloved, uncared for. if you feel this way, this is what im talking about...

"

You see that girl, with the cute clothes and surrounded by her friends all the time. Yeah, that girl? she's the one who hates her life. she's also the girl other girls want to be like, but if they knew what she was inside; how unhappy she is. how unloved she feels, How lonely she really is. You may think she's happy, but inside she's torn. you may think she's got it all, when all you need is a little love. She may be the one with the friends, but are any of them that good of friends, or people se can trust with her feelings? So sometimes she may seem stuck up and bratty, but how else does she let her emotions out. she's too tough to cry. her parents don't have time to care at home. Her siblings have their own lives to worry about and just do waht they can to make her's worce. She's the girl who causes trouble and acts up in class for attention. who has to try to get people to like her. The girl, who's really just a good kid. A good kid with a lost heart. She's the girl who is not a try hard or a brat or any of that, but a lonely soul looking for love.

               -Misty

© 2012 Misty


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on November 14, 2012
Last Updated on November 14, 2012

Author

Misty
Misty

NY



About
I love writing and hope to get my first book published soon! i'm in touch with people about it. i also write scripts! i've writtne animation and a v show script in the correct format and working on a .. more..

Writing