The Night Traveller

The Night Traveller

A Book by MJ Maguire
"

Steven Venmore's has keen insights into the world about him and a series of encounters with a beautiful woman disturb him. Her existence is dubious, but his obsession challenges the everyday world...

"

© 2010 MJ Maguire


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't really review my own work but here is my favourite - given verbatim - from the Waterstones Bookstore website:

"If an alien species wanted to experience human consciousness, reading "The Night Traveller" would be the way to go. The intricate twists and turns of the mind, the processes logical, disjunct and seemingly random, which make up our cerebral landscape are documented with enormous insight, finesse and elegance. And yet, while accompanying Steven Venmore on his journey there is no sense of narcissism, no sense of self-absorption, that might otherwise put distance between us, the reader and our hero. The subtleties of communication way beyond our words are explored in staggeringly accurate depth that leaves the reader breathless with recognition. "The Night Traveller" is both haunting and evocative - revelatory and affirming. Ultimately, it is intensely human."


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on October 7, 2010
Last Updated on October 7, 2010

Author

MJ Maguire
MJ Maguire

Chepstow , South Wales, United Kingdom



About
I was born in Liverpool and educated at Chester College of Further Education, Manchester University, Polytechnic of Wales and Swansea University. I have worked on US fighter planes in Dordrecht, Hol.. more..

Writing