Techniques For Improving Study Skills For Students

Techniques For Improving Study Skills For Students

A Story by MMDUMullana
"

Well, the answer to these questions lies in the fact that studying no more is about rote learning. It includes understanding the concept, going deep into the details of the topics, getting practical i

"

Is studying art or science? Or is it a skill? And why is it so important for students to improve study skill techniques?

Well, the answer to these questions lies in the fact that studying no more is about rote learning. It includes understanding the concept, going deep into the details of the topics, getting practical information about them, preparing for seminars workshops and also for the examination. Yes, 21st-century studying is a skill that you can master with practice and following some techniques. In this article, we are sharing some special tips and super study skills that help not only school students but college students as well. College students, especially, are now burdened with academic work along with preparation for presentations, assignments, LIVE projects, training sessions, and mid-semester tests as well. Take a look at Study Skill Improving Techniques for Students, compiled and created by academicians and education experts �"

© 2020 MMDUMullana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on April 17, 2020
Last Updated on April 17, 2020
Tags: improve study skill techniques

Author

MMDUMullana
MMDUMullana

Ambala, Mullana, India



About
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is a leading University in North India and has become a symbol of quality education in technical, medical and other professional streams. MM(DU) has b.. more..

Writing