Best BTech Computer Science Software Development Engineering College

Best BTech Computer Science Software Development Engineering College

A Story by MMDUMullana
"

MMDU Mullana offers BTech Computer Science Software Development Course and is the World Top btech Computer Science Software Development College in Ambala, Haryana, North India

"
This program is a first-of-its-kind in India. Instead of centering on a traditional model of lectures and tests, this program employs a learn-by-doing curriculum that gives students the on-the-job experience global employers look for.

Students in this innovative program role-play as software developers at a fictional company, while a faculty member role-plays their manager. Together the student team and faculty member are introduced to a client and given an array of real problems to solve. Some problems are small, and some require significant time and effort. Few, if any, will be able to be completed the night before they are due.

Because the work is real and but the situation is fictionalized, MMDU is able to create a safe space where students can take risks and stretch themselves without risk of failure. Students can work together to try new things and see whether or not they work. If students fail, the team then works with the manager (faculty) to keep trying new options until success is reached. Students are free to learn and grow without the fear of making a career-ending error, all while under the watchful eye and guidance of an experienced mentor.

Graduates will be confident in their ability to add immediate value to an employer because they will already have practiced and exceled at job tasks during their university time.

More Info: https://www.mmumullana.org/software-development/

© 2020 MMDUMullana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on May 5, 2020
Last Updated on May 5, 2020
Tags: Best Private University in Harya

Author

MMDUMullana
MMDUMullana

Ambala, Mullana, India



About
Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) is a leading University in North India and has become a symbol of quality education in technical, medical and other professional streams. MM(DU) has b.. more..

Writing