Blood lust

Blood lust

A Story by Monster

         

          Rage blinds my sight in a haze of red and my fingers twitch with the thought of violence. I almost lose it. It takes all of my will power to control myself and even then I shake. The blood is doing this to me. The blood that is everywhere. It's pooled on the floor, splattered on the white walls, soaking into every surface it touches. I inhale deeply and my eyes roll back in my head as I smell the metallic tang of it. It fills my pores, my brain, my entire being. I am going to lose it if I don't get out of here. I will lose my control and change and the only thing I can do to try and stop it is to leave, but I'm reluctant to. My other side pulls to me. It begs me to let it free, to let myself free. I turn away from the bloody wreckage that I used to call friend. Someone will pay. I will let myself do to them what they did to you, but not now. “GRRRRR..." My rage getting the better of me, I punch a hole in the wall to my right. While I lean against it, I remove my left hand from the hole and place it above my head with the other one. The pain is almost as much as the rage. Not pain from my hand, but from the loss of my lover. And it is my fault. They did this to get back to me and for that I will kill them. With no remorse, with no mercy. They will all die a painful death and their loved ones will find their bodies in mangled heaps upon the floor as I found mine. They will suffer. I will make sure of it.

***********

          I see them now as I hide myself within the old abandoned warehouse, a place that they use for their meetings. They are gathered around a table and all have adorned dark cloaks that keep their identities hidden. It is even harder to contain myself as I watch them go about their business as usual, showing no signs of the guilt that they should feel for killing my love. Back in her apartment I was more over taken by the blood and my grief, but now blinding rage and absolute hate tears through me and mixed with my grief from before creates a terrible, horrifying result. For now I have it controlled and I can feel the emotions boil beneath my skin, but not for long. I will eradicate these people and all that they stand for. When I can stand it no longer I let my emotions consume me and feel myself starting to change. My vision distorts and I can feel my bones reshaping. Under any other circumstances the pain would be unbearable, but tonight it just fuels me. I am on the floor when a roar escapes my throat half-way through the transformation. I can feel the terror and searching gazes of the murderers. They cannot see me and were unaware of my presence before, but as the transformation completes I let out another bone rattling roar, this time I can smell their fear as well as feel it. It pleases me and brings a smile to my maw. I have released the animal in me and these men will know terror as they never have before. I shove away the stack of barrels that was hiding me and step into the circle of light surrounding my prey. The horror etched on to their faces encourages me and I move forward faster than humanly possible, because frankly, I am far from being human. Blood coats the table after my first kill and I don't think anymore. It is just killing. The animal in me has completely taken over. I rip person after person limb from limb. Few try to fight back; even fewer get the chance to. Within five minutes each of the twenty cloaked figures are scattered throughout the room, blood coating everything. It would be virtually impossible to identify any of them without the help of dental records or something of the sort. Even though the deed is done, I can still feel the rage boiling in my own blood. It takes longer to calm down and change back than it did to do the opposite. I slowly take in the satisfaction of the kill and what comes next. I turn around and leave the way I came in. I don't clean up the mess, because this was just the message. A message saying "I'm coming for you.” This wasn't the end. My revenge was just getting started.

© 2012 Monster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds as if these poor wretches pis*ed off the wrong---er,uh---man! If he's just getting started and this is only the beginning of his carnage, I can only imagine what a bloody cataclysmic climax he is capable of concocting! Brief, but horrifying just the same.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on July 31, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2012

Author

Monster
Monster

TX



About
I never fill the "about me" pages out on any website..except, perhaps, this one. I like to write and I love to read. Any type of research or fictional story and I can do it; anything phsychological, n.. more..

Writing
Runaway Runaway

A Story by Monster