High Sierra

High Sierra

A Poem by Ninja Empyrean
"

A twin flame.

"
Daydreams find my affection painted - morning light spilling through beach wood shutters - onto your still sleeeping form. You smile and sigh in my eyes as I trace happy memories across your shoulder blades with my finger tips - you speak my name softly in your sleep. I live in these dreams and grow. When you arise I have cold water waiting and freshly cut fruit.

Every day - though comfortable - I am anxious to learn more. The mystic blood pulsing through my chest somehow belongs to you, this queen - who deserves a lifetime of action and that warm facet of my masculine strength that is sidelined by the world. I long to be needed by you, not insecurely - but to push past contentment and hold steadfast onto the speed of happiness.

I feel like I've waited for you, pacing in wonder, watching the sky and writing your name - Hathor. I ask for your gaze as a blessing - because it details my shape - making me sharp and ready. I reach out for you to believe in tale tales of majesty, joy and passion. I reach out for you.

I wish I could return some of this power. I wonder if I too wake you up refreshed and lay you to bed with hope. So I have to write you and catalogue my muse. I do not want you to miss my performance because Im dancing for only you. I want you to know that I am family prime - that you nurture my line and direction by only being.

By only being you.

Ive found pieces of myself - forgotten for years - over a meal shared, and leaving you overwhelmed. Overwhelmed! You are vibrating with a temperamental rose - this aries - spring incarnate. It has been hard to catch my breath since the first time we spoke, and there is life in such things - in spring - so be my breeze and my rain! Lets plant a garden of colors, flavors and undeniable texture. Lets keep the secret for those we love.

Woman.

© 2018 Ninja Empyrean


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on April 15, 2018
Last Updated on April 15, 2018
Tags: Love

Author

Ninja Empyrean
Ninja Empyrean

Saint Louis, MO



About
I am 36 year old sanguine aries. I like poetry and short stories, photography, billiards, sobriety, running barefoot & carefree. I have a B.A. in History & Psychology. Some of my favortie authors are .. more..

Writing