Is She What You Wanted.??

Is She What You Wanted.??

A Poem by Country Girl

 

 

 

You say you loved me, you say you trusted me

but why did you leave me.?

You said you wanted me forever, you said you wouldn't leave

but you are with her now.

You say she means nothing, you say she's just a friend.

but why did I catch ya'll in bed.??

You said we were still something, you said she was a piece of s**t

but why are you still with her.?

Is she special, is she good, is she what you wanted.??

© 2013 Country Girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, this one can b a pretty nice song for her...lol, i think you've broken from heart much. I read out your poetry's n i saw there pain mostly. I think when you catch him with her in/on bed then you should have to kick his A**, n kick that B****'s face.
well, you're nice as i saw by your words but i really felt much pain in your this writin' much.
I was in worry to think that how you got it, but after analyse i found that i think may be that girl' were you....no offense plpz...but as i saw i said..
your this writin' showed n just reflects your inner pain that how much you're feelin's pain to think about him with her...well, time has no fullstop, bad things n good things all don't stay, but memory with pain doesnt' leave the angle to view others, well, soon you'll face good things it's a wish, n soon that girl'll face things s**t.
well written. I liked it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CBH
This true about almost all guys. You can never trust them, and the only way to find the truth is to tape a camera to their forehead!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Country Girl

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I have been through so much; and most guys are not worth it.!!
Sounds like they have no clue as to what they want or need!
Emotionally felt!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Country Girl

11 Years Ago

Why thank you.!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013

Author

Country Girl
Country Girl

Chatom, AL



About
free photo rating I'm Makayla Denea, and I live in a little town in Alabama.!! I love to sing, dance, and write poems. I am 16 years young, and love spending time with family andd friendss.!! I'm.. more..

Writing