Metaphor of life

Metaphor of life

A Poem by Seashell
"

The things you don't observe

"
The metaphor of life.

Do.. you ever.. look around you clearly.. and.. realise.. most days.. you are.. not taking anything..in..

The sun rays.. hitting.. the trees... Forming the silhouette.. Rays... Filtering through the leaves as they ruffle in the wind.. you rarely relish..like the unknown goal you are trying to achieve.. dark as. Silhouette..blocking the.. happy Rays.. of sunlight.. of life.

The.. chirping of the birds.. you are so accustomed to.. that you blur it out.. along with the. Thousands of thoughts running in your mind..

The horizon which is in clear sight.. yet.. it is an illusion..like the dreams.. that seem so clear untill you wake up... And.. you seem to not remember.. what.. gave you eternal peace..in your sleep...

Ever.. notice how seamlessly.. day turns into night.. moment by moment.. .. Like.. you can't distinguish between.. what life makes out of you ..and.. what ..you make out of life...untill you .. look back and.. try to connect the .. dots... but you realise.. they... Are blurred out.. in the turmoil of life.
Ever wonder.. the changing shapes..of clouds... Have no purpose.. yet .. they write an array.. of .. stories on the bright.. beaming sky.. for a child... Looking at them learning from them...

© 2018 Seashell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, those are things we all have observed, its just that we have become so accustomed to their existence therefore they do not command much uniqueness as they once did

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
1 Review
Added on July 6, 2018
Last Updated on July 6, 2018
Tags: Metaphor, life, breathe

Author

Seashell
Seashell

Vadodara, India



About
Sea shell .. on an unknown ocean floor.. listen to the.....wind blowing through it.. in a myriad of thoughts.. more..