A Girl Died in New Delhi demolition for Railway Project

A Girl Died in New Delhi demolition for Railway Project

A Story by Sherry m minard
"

A Girl Died in New Delhi demolition for Railway Project

"
One particular kid died in New Delhi whilst almost 500 shanties had been been demolished by the Railway police in the course of an anti-encroachment drive. Persons residing the slum in ShakuraBasti of west Delhi allege that their houses have been been demolished without the need of even a warning or a notice, leaving residents to be homeless being exposed in the cold nights. The girl died when a furnishings fell off to her when shanties have been bulldozing the area.

A brand new Railway is sited to become constructed in their area and contractors of your project have been forced to demolish homes which can be considerably affected on their strategy. However residents have been said to be unaware of your status on the project. All their houses had been forced to be demolished with no any relief material. The demolition started at 11:50 am below a completed police protection on that evening.

Having said that, Railways denied the charges. In line with them they had currently sent notice letters towards the residents of Shakur Basti to vacant the vicinity. The railway is preparing to get a new passenger terminal that is definitely proposed to be constructed. They say that the girl died before the demolition occurred.

Chief Minister ArvindKejriwal went to the area last evening and checked around the existing situation. He said: “This is hugely condemnable, God will never ever forgive them.” He even said that they have to be in line booked for murder. The government failed and should suspend three senior officials because of failure of supplying relief goods to the residents.

In his present tweet, he mentioned: “Coming back in the demolition web page. Heart rending scenes. How could our own countrymen do this to our poorest fellow countrymen”.Delhi Chief Minister Arvind is upset of what has occurred towards the folks of had been so poor which added a burden to them in losing a youngster and losing a shelter.

© 2015 Sherry m minard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015
Tags: online