The 3 princesses

The 3 princesses

A Story by Madison
"

3 princesses are locked in a tower by their evil father trying to ascape F.Y.I me and my friend did this together

"
People have called us the hope of Kalendore, the three destine souls to bring our broken world  back together , the three perfect daughters. Well that's not how our father sees us. To him we are this sin, destruction., the worst beings who have ever to be brought among this world. And because of this he locked all  three of us  in the farthest reaches of our country. But our father does not know of our abilities no one in this world could imagine.We have the ability to bend the elements,the elements earth,water,and air.We have been practicing our abilities in our prison hoping soon to be free. Practicing the humanly we have learned as  well,our warrior and ninga techniques Isabella,one of my younger sisters,has been planing an escape. She said it's to be done in a few more days. As for me and my other sister,Lillian we have been sitting back while she planned. A few more days in this imprisonment and we will be free.

© 2012 Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a little bit of our story which has not been finished but I will post the whole story once it's done I promise

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on August 26, 2012
Last Updated on August 26, 2012

Author

Madison
Madison

About
I'm a ok writer and I want to be better at writing songs and stories more..