Meanings

Meanings

A Story by Madusha Erandi
"

This is basically about what we do and what we feel

"

I wonder about those days how we used to fight with each other harshly. I hated everyone, hush! I can remember my babyhood. No one will ever accept that fact. I remember how I started kindergarten with ‘Pema Nanda’ going to the kindergarten like a lame, ill kid. I’m not a ‘super bullet’ but hardly managed everything. I was four years by then and all the other kids were more and more forward than me.  Stupid I always get scolded from the teacher, cries and worries always. Well that was my babyhood basically, and there’s a lot more to write about the childhood will not be able to finish in day or two. What I want to emphasize is not my babyhood or childhood but the wonder of the nature.

I was born to this world because of my mother and father and today I live because of everyone. How can we live in this world without anyone? We want people to live in this world but that does not mean that we can’t live without people. This fact can be a bit controversial but according to my own point of view that is true.

I was wondering the way we meet people, loose them and get bound to them. People bear up different ideologies and live with different social statuses. We associate many of them in many ways. People think differently about each other. Some love and some hate. Feelings make the world alive. People survive because of feelings. Do jobs, love marry; make children, all because of feelings. We feel departure and condolence due to human feelings. Even animals have feelings but human feelings are more realistic.

We meet people on our journey we would like them so much, but sometimes most of them leave us. Everything happens for a reason. Normally for me personally what I accept more did not happen. I liked several people, it’s not love or crush or anything, but in the first chance I like them I start missing them. It funny, but I experienced it since my childhood.

Though we depart individuals we won’t die. We will live until we die. We will have to regret when we miss special people who are so close and family. We have intentions of life and they are temporary. What should happen is a person’s life should be more meaningful either way it is. Some are real and some are not. We live according to ways. What is the way and how the way is will be discussed later.

 

© 2013 Madusha Erandi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on March 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 18, 2013
Tags: Mad

Author

Madusha Erandi
Madusha Erandi

Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka



About
I'm a human, People see me as a "tubelight" sometimes I am but not always. I'm simple and I love enjoying things. Especially reading and writing. more..

Writing