True Love

True Love

A Story by Kitty Kays
"

Fan Fic

"
You walk into the local Dollar Tree store to pick up cookies for the party your having tonight. Besides the worker and you, there is only one other person in the store. You don't know where he/she is and you intend to keep it that way. You hate being close to people. The awkwardness kills you.
You walk over to the cookie aisle and start looking for Oreos. Once you find them you start to pick one up but something catches your eye. 'Someone just walked by and I could have sworn it was Andy Biersack' you think to yourself. 'Nah. This situation only happens in books and movies'. Your curiosity gets to you though. You peek from the aisle and spot the person. 'He looks a lot like from Andy from the back'. Your heart starts beating faster and faster. Andy is your idol. You've wrote him letters explaining why he's your idol and how you were able to stop cutting because of his music. 
In all of this thinking you don't realize your about to drop the cookies and your phone. *bang* You drop them and it scares you so much you jump back and yelp. You look up and notice this Andy look-a-like has turned and looked at you. It turns out it is Andy. Your heart beats so loud you can't hear your own thoughts. You grab your phone and quickly go hid. You look at your phone screen and see your face is all red. 'Andy. That was Andy. Ohmigod. Andy and I are in the same store'. Your hands start to shake. 
Suddenly you hear footsteps. They sound like they are walking towards you. "Hey. You okay" you hear. You look down and see feet standing by you. You slowly start looking up till you get to this persons face. It's Andy. You gasp and can feel your face turning red. Andy bends down to you and takes his hand and puts it on your chin and lifts your head up. A few tears start to fall out of your eyes. He looks at you in the eyes and suddenly takes your arm and looks at your wrist. "Your (Y/N) aren't you?" You gasp again and say "how did you know?" He stands up and holds out his hand so you grab it and he says "I have to show you something" 
He walks you out the store to his car. He's a gentleman so he opens the backseat door for you. Then he goes to the other side of the car and gets in the backseat. "What are we doing here" You ask. He picks up a binder and opens it. You look over and see its all of your letters and pictures that you've sent him. He looks at you and says "I've read every letter that you have sent me and they mean so much to me." He closes the binder and sits closer to you. He takes your hands and holds them in his. "(Y/N), your the most beautiful, smartest, amazing girl I've ever seen. Even before I met you in there, when I read your letters and saw you in the photos I knew you were unique." You start to tear up. Without thinking about you just go and hug him. Tightly. Suddenly tears start poring out of you. Andy pulls away, looks at you, puts his hands on your face and says "Your so beautiful." You smile bigger then you ever have before. You take your hands and wipe the tears away. "Let me help" Andy says. He takes his thumbs and gently wipes the tears away. "There are so many girls out there. Why-" You start to say but don't get to finish because Andy pulls you in close and kisses you passionately. (Y/N), will you go out with me?" He asks with his adorable cute big eyes looking at you. "How could I say no" You start to tear up a little again. "Awe, baby no." He wipes your tears again and let's you lay on him. "(Y/N), I love you" he tells you as he starts to tickle you. "Andy no! Not fair, I'm super ticklish!" This goes on for another five minutes then you look at him and tell him you love him back. He smiles bigger then he ever has before. You guys change positions so he and you both are laying down on the seat and after talking for a bit you both fall asleep.

© 2015 Kitty Kays


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 5, 2015
Last Updated on March 5, 2015

Author

Kitty Kays
Kitty Kays

About
Hello everyone! My name is Kays but my friends call me Kitty Kays. Even though I like dogs more then cats, my inner animal is a lion so that's where the nickname comes into play. I'm a 15 year old so.. more..

Writing
Daddy Daddy

A Chapter by Kitty Kays


Leaving Leaving

A Chapter by Kitty Kays