2 to too you knew.

2 to too you knew.

A Story by Eesha Stavely-Alexander
"

Here's one. It's weird.

"
The 13/ 78 carnival explosion took it about sixteen trillion tree stump and three, and seven moments ago full of quarter light years to the direct left and routinely north approximately east, if not in or knot open divisional, or the hot water door is measured window, next time that will have to do both neither and additionally either minus a splash of trickery and finger clicks. 'Twas at the sameness price on VHS one time before, once, twice and price: the best at anything is on yet and is not else, carnival celebration about five seconds ago maybe. Perhaps partially because people were particle they were without question nor ask and have been scene playing. Go now and slowly up the ready to stop making up a cup, and down the track zapped out of shovel the sound mapped, a thrill will have a mill to carry it out on remote control and on, yet before you go, stop and still. Opportunity the operator, the phone perhaps as the circus in 8 nine 5 tricks 68, time for the remix scrawled the next part 2 to you are lunchtime and hours minus 584 minutes more. Late nights if you have please, politely thanking you, they have never been here, over there and next to the phone or telly dribble vat, let's say bins, alright and photocopied sins. As in, the cast of all ordinary spring board assemble together paint brush master seventeenth with monty carpet and buckle-drosh the perfect. Made of goat and white carpet paper. Consult the consideration of the condition bag. A cocktail pencil worth 44 portions for the zap cgylinder. Say what? Precisely true and out of the blue, 2 to too you knew. With that and this and ten more fish in the dish, then another again, another's washer pig diggle, by far and near in my ear, anciently perhaps, from my hand can you hand me those 9. That's almost startling to make sense, with a jolly can of rocket fuel perhaps. Startling not starting however, coincidentally TLING and not TING. You and you will get that credit free zippy without the edit, in this day and your age of other otherwise games, guests and best dressed vests. A maze of blended extracts of fvortiddkejuop gap with outdoor fencing, the page limit years before auto type block in science class on the pass, and public hand out makes you grin. In class, but BGFEWXBVVCT or if you went past, spin. Plainly and simplistic simplish because they are sxafollealous. And systematically yes. No yes it has not what? Exactly, I am glad you asked a masked, about the suspension, brilliant bridge plate 4 if you have read ready for many, this far away and in the hills. Everyone thinks they can 1235. What numbers does being put in explain: expect, except I beg your pardon to understand that garden. Thanks, Martin. Even if you do it, hit the video vehemence Steffi kegg. Double the gee, that and this and those and typewriter combs, with bits of block martleliotiotuosn does not match other bits and pieces in the system. Excluding however the photocopied chair vault. In this case and in a suitcase, hold them up and off. With jelly and the talk bones. Some pal stole that out of your hand, man. What a score, for sure, wish there was more. Much more than a plan, a floor plan. Got to get to have two, three and four for you all, with a capital memory of boot stamp 7 8952142 and Andrew's stand call. Swinging and the end of swaying and mixing and other things from spring ding and the end of telly land. Andrew's 3. Rewind your tapes like, what are you on, we'll ask you if you got this far in a car through the stars. They are only words, thirds and pumpkin pies in the sky guys, and two skies make a twentieth-century hunt, typewriter of a circus. Yep, oh yes you get. There is not much more than asking on that because it is. Don't confuse the credit if they get it. There in plurals carnival to the left and five seconds of attention. Get out and get back to the card on the sound. Written once for reading again and many. Count it, come on, 5557888. And something some think. Can you tell you what it is was is bizarre trolley is bus, please call. What's a funny. What's in a couple of hours later 2? Do you have a remember plan to check?

© 2018 Eesha Stavely-Alexander


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on February 1, 2018
Tags: Da Da, Freak, Weird, Experimental, surrealism, surreal

Author

Eesha Stavely-Alexander
Eesha Stavely-Alexander

Australia



About
Yes. Here's a few that I'll share with you. more..