Combined by Fate

Combined by Fate

A Story by Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana~
"

Chris Aullin, 17 year old outcast. Theodore Shiffri, 17 year old rebel. See what happens when their worlds collide.

"

 

Chris sat uncomfortably in his wobbly school-desk. He wasn’t paying attention to the teacher, who was lecturing about God-knows-what. Lilly Reckshous watched Chris dreamily, but she shot him a glance and smiled. Chris smiled back and slowly turned away. He knew for a fact the she liked him, but he didn’t like her. She was a bit too protective of the guys she liked. Every one knew.

            Chris shifted his weight and sighed. Poor Chris Aullin, he was in store for a long uneventful day. The teacher suddenly pointed to an equation on the board. Lilly slowly raised her hand.

            “Lilly,” the teacher seemed a little excited to the participation. She slinked back into her seat and lowered her hand. The teacher sighed and gave-up. No one liked to answer questions in Algebra Four B’.

            “Mr. Shiffri!” Another teacher shouted. A lean, not muscular boy shot out of his seat. The other students laughed. Theo’s face reddened.

            “Mr. Shiffri will you be joining the lesson today or sleeping?” The angry teacher glared at Theo.

            “Yes ma’am,” he said quietly.

Theo’s black hair got in his eyes and he blew it away in a huff. Theo’s eyes narrowed. God he hated this class. None of his friends are in Algebra Three B’. There are basically two algebra classes but the board split up the classes to Algebra One A’ and Two A’, and so on until Algebra Four B’. The A’ classes are regular and the B’ classes are advanced.

            “Mr. Shiffri, zoning now are we? You know what Mr. Shiffri, go to Mr. Stouski’s room; 408. That will be your new algebra class.” The teacher spat harshly at Theo. Theo grabbed his books and book bag. The teacher pointed to the door, as Theo left the room.

            “S**t, who the hell is Mr. Stouski,” Theo thought out loud. It was a good thing no was out to hear him. Theo stopped and nibbled on his lip ring. Theodore Shiffri, age seventeen.  He has long black bangs and short dark red spikes in the back. He also has two piercings; lip and tongue. Pretty unusual for a guy to have his tongue pierced, but Theo constantly rolled the ball between his teeth and lips.

            He stopped in front of room 408. The sign above read ‘Mr.Stouski’. He knocked and slowly opened the door. Chris looked up from his notes. His breathing hitched and he shut eyes tightly, another relapse. He clutched his shirt tightly and leaned on his desk. Theo looked at the class. All the girls were giggling and blushing. The guys on the other hand glared, all but one. Chris, his face was red and he had started up a sweat.

            “Theodore Shiffri?” the teacher was sitting on top of his desk, swinging his legs. He was a little stout and short. Theo looked around again, judging the class.

            “Theo please and yes,” Theo tightened his grip on his book bag strap.

            “Oh, good, welcome to Algebra Four B’! Ho hmm, sit next to Chris, alright?” He pointed to Chris unaware that Chris was about to pass out. Theo sat down next to Chris. Chris gave a small glance and his heart beat louder. Mr. Stouski suddenly jumped off his desk and dusted his hands.

            “Oh Theo we are learning new stuff today so jot down some notes alright. And are you talkative?”

            “No, really should I be?” Theo questioned, taking out a sheet of paper.

            “Damn, I was hoping you would answer questions. MY CLASS,” he got louder, “doesn’t like to answer questions.” Mr. Stouski glared at his students. Soft murmurs erupted from all directions. Mr. Stouski sighed and continued on with the lesson. Theo looked at Chris for a moment and went back to writing notes. Chris’ heart was beating so loudly that he thought he was going deaf. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

            “Hey, kid you alright?” Theo whispered, leaning over, closer to Chris. Chris nodded and shut his eyes tightly.

            “Mhmm,” he whimpered.

            “Chris are you alright, you look very pale? Here, go to the nurse, Lilly go--” Chris interrupted him.

            “No not Lilly--”Chris tried to say but Theo then interrupted him.

            “Here Mr. S. I’ll take him,” Theo said calmly.

            “Just some one, take him!” Mr. Stouski shouted. Theo gently took Chris’ arm and slung it over his shoulder. Chris whimpered again. Theo dragged Chris out of the room and started for the nurse’s office but Chris slinked down. Theo tenderly pulled Chris up, but didn’t put Chris’ arm around his shoulder.

            “Are you sure you’re alright?” Theo asked softly. Chris shook his head. Theo gave Chris a worried look.

            “Is there--” Chris fell into Theo’s chest. Through his own clothes, Theo could feel Chris’ burning face.

            “Whoa,” Theo slipped down to floor bringing Chris with him. Chris’ body went limp. Theo began to panic. He quickly picked up Chris and carried him to the nearest open room; the boys locker room. Theo rushed Chris over to the imbedded showers and gingerly placed him under a shower nozzle. He turned on the water.

            Theo patted Chris’ cheek lightly. The water flowed on Chris’ face slowly turning it red from the cold. Chris’ eyes gradually fluttered open.

            “Mhmm, ahh…” Chris whimpered. He slowly took in his surroundings. “It’s cold,” he said.

Theo was relieved and let out a small chuckle, of course he was cold! Chris stared at Theo oddly. Theo’s laugh disappeared; all seriousness of the matter had become known.

            “Why are we in the boy’s locker room? What happened? What’s--”Theo cut off Chris.

            “You had an extremely high fever suddenly. Are you all right?

            “I’m… fine, I think,” Chris paused. “Let me ask you something, why did you do this, why for me?” Chris insisted an answer out of Theo. Theo kept silent, he didn’t quite know why himself. Sudden feelings overwhelmed Theo.

            “I…I don’t know why, I had this felling that I had to, I just had to help you. When ever I’m close to you, even now, I just have to help you. To make you feel better.” Theo said in a whisper.

            Chris stared at Theo. Such a sudden confrontment took him aback.

            “Ah… um…” he felt very uneasy. Theo looked into Chris’ eyes; they swelled with confusion and worry. Chris averted his eyes and took up his surroundings again. He tried to get up but, his body strained. He weakly fell into Theo’s holding grasp.

            “Don’t move your body’s still weak,” Theo stated calmly. Chris made a small noise and lay in Theo’s arms. Many thoughts ran through Chris’ mind. ‘I probably had another relapse. He’s so kind to me, and I don’t know why.’ His thoughts scattered as Theo spoke.

            “So, um… your name, it’s short for Christopher,” The question caught Chris off guard, but it seems logical if your name is Chris, that your full name would be Christopher. Chris soon answered without moving.

            “No… its not, my name is short for Christos.” Silence filled the empty locker room.

Chris’ body tensed and soon relaxed, he breath hitched for a second. He tried to lean himself up, but Theo helped Chris lay against his chest. Chris relaxed and felt very content on Theo’s raising chest.

            “Thanks.” Chris said softly. Theo lightly laid his chin on Chris shoulder.

            “Are you sure you’re all right?” Theo muffled into Chris’ shoulder. Chris nodded slightly. Theo felt himself blush.

            “Chris, I…I feel as if… I need to be with you more, to make sure that you’re alright.” Theo confessed. Chris was taken aback. They had only just met, but something inside of him told him to be with Theo. His heart throbbed.

            “Theo I think…I want to be with you as well.” Chris tried to lean off of Theo to get closer to Theo’s face. He cocked his head towards Theo. Their lips barely touched. Chris stared deeply into Theo’s eyes. They were filled with concern and love.

            “Chris I-I think I love you.” Theo stared into Chris bright emerald eyes. Their lips connected. Chris made a noise he didn’t quite understand. It was either a gasp or a moan. Theo leaned in and hugged Chris tightly. Theo parted from Chris, he need air.

            “Mm Christos, I love you.” Theo kissed Chris again and slowly led a trail of butterfly kisses down Chris’ neck. Chris moaned as Theo left a bright red hickey on his neck. Chris mind blanked, but he soon realized that Theo was moving way too quickly.

            “Ah Theo…s-stop,” Chris whimpered. Theo stopped and pulled himself off of Chris. He blushed and stuttered.

            “Sorry I kinda got carried away.” Theo apologized and blushed madly. Silence loomed over them both. Theo cursed to himself, saying how much of and idiot he was. Chris was still breathless from the intense kiss.

            “Umm do you want to go home? I can take you if you’d like.” Theo said. Chris nodded and stared at the boys’ locker room floor.

            “Then let’s leave. Do you really want to go?” Theo questioned.

            “I really don’t want to stay here.” Chris admitted, he soon tried to get up but his body stained and his weak body stayed on Theo.

            “Here let me help you,” Theo pulled Chris up, his limp body fell onto Theo’s once more. “I’ll just carry you then!” Theo smiled warmly. He picked Chris up bridal style. Chris’ face grew redder and he wrapped his arms around Theo’s neck.

            “Theo you’re too kind, thank you.” Theo ended up carrying Chris to the nurse’s office. Theo entered the clinic still carrying Chris.

            “Nurse Caterina! He fainted; I have to get him home!” Theo held onto Chris tightly. The nurse put her hand on Chris’ forehead. She gasped.

            “Oh my, he had a temp! Let’s see here…” The nurse trailed off and opened Chris’ file. She studied it silently. “I’m guessing you’re a relative? No, no you seem to be closer than that.” She giggled and began to write them a pass.

            “Take good care of him; bet you really uh… well I’m sure that you’ll be happy.” The nurse giggled and handed the pass to Theo. Theo’s face turned bright red, Chris whimpered. Theo headed towards the main entrance. Chris held a tight grip on Theo’s shirt.

            “Theo… what was the nurse giggling about?” The warm air from Chris’ words sent chills up Theo’s spine.

            “I’ll tell you later. Hey, do you have a car?” Theo slowly set Chris to his feet. Chris kept one arm around Theo for support.

            “I take the bus, why do we not have a way home?” Chris seemed to panic quickly. Theo placed a ginger kiss on Chris’ forehead.

            “Shh, calm down. I just wanted to know if I would have to come back here to get your car, but since you don’t have one we are all set.” Theo said reassuringly. Chris didn’t seem to find this funny.

            “Don’t tease me!” He glared at Theo. Theo smiled and kissed Chris’ cheek lovingly.

            “I’m sorry for making you panic. Now where do you live?” Chris let out a happy sigh and leaned on Theo.

© 2008 Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana~


Author's Note

Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana~
Ignore the grammar problems. Sorry if it isn't your cup of tea. This is a boys love story, don't yell at me because you don't like it. If it bugs you that much don't read my story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi,
I have no problems with your grammar, nor with the boy's love story! I prefer two boys kissing to two boys fighting!
The onset to your story was very familiar to me. I loathed mathematics in highschool, so as a middle aged woman from Europe I certainly could relate to that. In fact your story took me back to my teens!

Posted 16 Years Ago


well effort. you have definite destiny of becoming a writer.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This story was good, except I think it was a bit unrealistic becuase of how fast the boys moved and were already saying that they love each other. Of course that could be because of "love at first sight" and if that's where you were going with that you might want to mention it somewhere. Throughout your story, you might want to break off to a new paragraph when you introduce a new character. When you start talking about the teacher who is yelling at Theo you might want to add a few spaces between that paragraph and the one before it. When I was reading it, I thought that Theo was is the same class as Chris and there was just more than one teacher. I like how the nurse was giggling at the boys; that added some humor into your otherwise intense story. There were some places with mispellings and words missing, but other than that I think you did a great job and I hope to read more from you.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 20, 2008

Author

Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana~
Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana~

Somewhere special!, OH



About
Phwee? I prefer to be called Mai... more..