In a dream

In a dream

A Poem by Malia

Maybe I'm stuck in this world forced to capture hope every chance I get.
Maybe he never loved me, perhaps I'm just like the last two. Just a fill in spot to fill the void within and be used and abused.
Perhaps I too am lost in the trees with you while you hide in the dark and come out only when you're hungry for lust.
I'll admit I wasnt the best but to deserve what you might be giving is not right.
My pain has a deep trench that will never reach the surface.
I thought I was finally special to someone like me, turns out I was a waste to them and now I live in a dream.

© 2017 Malia


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wonderful depiction of your sincere feelings.
Please don't give up on love. Let your heart always beat with love. One day, by God's grace, you'll find that special person who'll appreciate you for who you are; and when he finds you, he'll have to complement you, meaning that you'll enhance each other in a loving (far from lustful) way.
Your intimate love must be deserved, not taken for granted. Build up your self-esteem and self-worth; and that way when a man comes into your life, he'll realize and accept the fact that you had a life, you were doing just fine before he came.
Because when you love yourself deeply (though we all need companionship) you don't need anybody (beside your Creator) to validate you as a person who is worthy and unique in this world.
But in the meantime, you need to love yourself, enjoy your own space, and work passionately, dedicatedly on your creative abilities, nurture your inner talents, find your intuition and inner voice; because the world needs to hear from you. There is so much more to you than you realize. You are unique.The gift of writing is a miraculous gift.
Keep writing and dating your poems, and that way you'll build a portfolio that you'll one day, by God's grace, publish.

WELL DONE!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2017
Last Updated on December 31, 2017

Author

Malia
Malia

CA



About
Forever thinking about the next thing... more..

Writing
Apple tree Apple tree

A Poem by Malia