My life in distance

My life in distance

A Book by སྨན་བླ་manla།
"

"My life in distance" I named to the title of what I write regularly about my life in distance from my home. My daily experiences and feeling and other sights are caused from Indian society.

"

No Chapters


© 2016 སྨན་བླ་manla།


Author's Note

སྨན་བླ་manla།
This is about my experience mostly caused in abroad

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Chapter 4
Today my first examination is finished and it is English poetry consisting sonnets of Willin Shakespeare. Exam is for fours from 1 and 30 to 4 and 30. My feeling is totally tired and don't feel any thing to do in the whole time after finished today's exam. My friend Lobsang left the university from few day's back and remained me along, no any close friend to talk and stroll during free time. Outside the campus full of dust and bursting too much noise. Huge population are crowded there every day, no one and two day. I went to outside and took a coffee and tea by the road as usual place, where my friend Lobsang and me was going almost every evening around 5 and 6 pm. But today only me is there drinking tea and coffee in tire mood.
I called few time by my cell phone to Pakmo but perhaps she is busy didn't pick my phone up. Time is around 8. o'clock, almost covered by darkness here. I called her by my phone again and again for almost three times but no answer. I feel so tired and don't want to do any thing even study is disgusting for me tonight.
I automatically remembered my chapter 4's topic and then opened the laptop and wrote down. Time is going so quickly and no waiting for me every day. my deep study is much slow because of my feeling is so boring.
She always gives me good sound and a deep love is the most taste in it. My true love is going on in normal and peace and it give me warm heart and make me close to her day by day. I don't want to think the consequence if we will be broken up one day. I am so scared and feel nervous to think such bad consequence if we will be happened in later. I think it will be great injured and inner pain.
one big problem is not only to me, all people are facing the problem. it is that people are not getting money from ATM and bank. I feel so tired. I stop here. I don't want to write more. Bye.

Posted 7 Years Ago


chapter 3
Tonight I spent my little hours on watching American talented show and got a chance to download few videos from you-tube to my laptop. It means I proposed to watch it sometime when I will have free time or feel something lose to challenge to achieve in my life. The show or the players tips me a great gift like something which ever close touching my warm heart. Further it has drawn my tears down and gave a sad feeling as we human face in usual as passed relation, parents or lover away from one's present. Those talented persons we like much more and much appreciate them for showing the human nature and suffering on behalf of entire human being. They, on the representative and replaced of us, try to lament our poor condition, no material but mental pressure in human society.
I watched for one hour and thought for a few minutes. It gave me a thinking as we are same, we have same feeling because from your happy feeling offers me a happy and smile and from your sad feeling gives me a unhappy. we are same as we feel same of happy and unhappy.
I felt I wanted to appreciate them offering me an amazing present and it gave me a deep thinking awaking my capable toward achievement and accomplishment.
Thanks, thanks and thanks.

Posted 7 Years Ago


chapter 2
Feel happy more and more because season is going into cold and getting a great energetic of active than hot season. In current coming winter thick fog bring much cold air in Varanasi and it figures out the secret of gange river or musical goddess hiding behind of whole hot seasons.
By the beauty of gange, in the season of much cold, people constantly pray, as one thousand years ago people were doing, with shining lamp and moving close to god and goddess, and it present feedback to them the genuine peace in their mind and could face to face with self beloved guardians and wish to be delightful in every single of day of whole life.
The fog containing the smile of holy are crossing the huge river ganga and caring the blessing for those people waiting by the gange river. Every morning and every evening even middle night time, devoted people wishing peace are living in entire quite with praying by the gange for blessing of god and goddess.

Posted 7 Years Ago


chapter 1
With study I get more and more daily different sight from different point of tradition. As say that different countries have different route, my daily sight in Indian society is different than my country. Here huge population minimum 10 million in the city have crowded every day and since few years back it could compare with China as the most populated country in the world.
Personality and manner of the country men and women is very humble, polite and follower mostly to traditional cultures as religious pray, worship and dancing. The negative point as bad impact by western fashion is impossible yet to cover the younger generation to another type as western looks. This is,I see, their extraordinary quality maintaining their value or the phenomenon of a identified nationality.
They usually don't like to work hard by majority of people are little lazy and their tendency to promote in high economic stage is not right as another many countries do fast in like crazy.
One and half year has passed in here Banaras Hindu University and my main courses are on English literature and linguistics. Here I have many Indian friend as classmates and from whom I can learn more about the tradition of this country, the rich and fertile place of assembly all different religion. According Tibetan quote, this country is called as heaven because Buddha was born here. I always talk on different topic with them and try to catch more and more rational count which we haven't.


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
4 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on November 7, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2016
Tags: Experience