Penis

Penis

A Story by Odious Otis
"

It's just a story with very bad grammar. It can be viewed as humorous, possibly s**t. Please critique it

"

Hello child, would you like to introduce yourself to the class

My name is Lester Cozniok, I like to watch anime and discuss ideas, nice to meet you! Lester finds an attractive specimen, Lucy. Woah guys look at this f*****g f****t! I bet he has a d***o in his backpack. *Some kid yells*: Lester Cozniok, more like Lester Coznicock. The class bursts out laughing like the fatuous dolts they are. Lester, embarrassed that they were laughing at something in which he could not control. Lester seeking a light after being surrounded in this darkness. He looks at Lucy but  much to his pain she was the mage of shadows contributing to the vile behavior. Lucy said “Lester more like luster of c**k.” The teacher berates the students but the action was vain. Lester goes home after the school day is over and his father says hi. He looks at him and scoffs, muttering under his breath “you c**t.” Lester went back to school and had to be lambasted by those dolts. This onslaught kept on perpetuating, these ideas starting entering his head will this ever end. The never-ceasing idea of the word “Cozniok” ruining his image, a word that sum olfuc decide to have, destroyed him.

© 2018 Odious Otis


Author's Note

Odious Otis
I know it's shit, it's my first attempt

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can you please criticize this post, thank you.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2018
Last Updated on June 11, 2018
Tags: Humor