A Ghostly Love

A Ghostly Love

A Story by Marco and Ashe
"

My OC Cyr (see er) X my friend's OC Denn (den). never wrote a one shot, but i'll try

"
~Cyr's PoV~
I peeked around the corner of the shelf. I was in the bookstore, big place ya know. Anyways, around the corner I saw my friend Denn. We've been best friends since the minute we met, I'm serious. I guess that happens when you're stuck as a teen for eternity. Denn's white hair was easy to see in the dim lights. I snuck up to him and hugged him. "Boo!"
Denn laughed and turned, hugging me back. "Hey blondie." He ruffled my hair and I took a moment to fix it, putting my beanie back on correctly. "What're you doing here? You can't read..."
I rolled my eyes. "Why thank you Sherlock. Ya know, if you were experimented on for four years straight starting at a young age, you couldn't read either."
"True. So what are you doing here?"
"Oh, looking for you. You are my only friend Denn."
"I know little buddy."
"I'm not little! I'm fifteen!" I crossed my arms. "And if I could age, I'd be nineteen."
Denn nodded. "I'm seventeen and if I could age, I'd be twenty-five. Suck it up little dude."
"Yeah yeah." I waved it off. "What're you doing here anyways?"
Denn held up a book with a heart on it. "I'm gonna take this."
"What is it?" I rose an eyebrow. He's always reading weird stuff.
Denn looked away and I could've sworn I saw him blush. "Oh, It's nothing... There's no pictures so you can't read it." I nodded. "Well, time to go home dude."
I sighed. "Fine, but there's nothing for me to do at home."
"Draw or something. You're getting good at drawing me."
I shrugged. "I have an eternity to practice, literally, why don't we do something else?"
"Like what?"
"We can play a game at home I guess.You can choose." I didn't actually care what we did, as long as I could be with him. We've known each other for almost six years now, and to be honest, I've always liked as a little more than a friend. I would never admit it to him unless I had to though.
When we got home I walked on the ceiling of our renovated cave of sorts to the living room and sat on the couch. "So, what're we playing? The options do not include you reading, my drawing, the silent game, or any combination of those."
Denn rolled his eyes. "I get it. How about 20 questions?"
"What's that?"
"We ask each other a total of twenty questions. You have to answer them honestly."
"And we can ask anything we want?"
"Yes, no matter how vague or how personal, and they have to answer with one hundred percent honesty."
I nodded. "Let's do this. You first"
"One. What's your favorite part about being dead?"
I thought for a moment before feeling my face heating up. "Meeting you probably." And it when on like this with meaningless questions until finally we had both asked nineteen questions.
Denn thought before asking. "Twenty. Do you... Do you..." His blush was easy to see, his skin is pretty light.
"Do I what Denn?" I was kinda worried.
"Do you like me?"
"Course I do...."
"No, I mean... Like like. Like... Crush or... Love..." He bit his lip and looked down. "I've seen the way you look at me, there's always been more than friendship, hasn't there?"
I blushed and nodded. "Y-yes. I really like you. Twenty. Do you feel the same way?"
Denn looked up, his blue-grey eyes meeting my blank ones. "I do Cyr." I smiled a little. "Bonus question."
I was confused now. "What?"
"Kiss me?"
I blushed dark as a tomato and my eyes widened. "O-ok..."
Denn pulled me to him, connecting our lips passionately. When we pulled away, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Denn, I love you." I covered my mouth.
Denn stares into my eyes. "I love you too Cody-Ryan." I blinked. He used my real name. That's never happened. Before I could respond, he moved my hand and connected our lips once again.

© 2015 Marco and Ashe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 7, 2015
Last Updated on December 7, 2015
Tags: one shot, gay, ghosts, ghost, creepypasta, oc, ocs

Author

Marco and Ashe
Marco and Ashe

About
Marco: um.... im gay and i love my sister Ashe Ashe: sup? i love love LOVE anime! also Supernatural and shtuffs. im a HUGE creepypasta fan!!! oh, and i love my bro Marco more..

Writing