Letters To Thorne

Letters To Thorne

A Story by Maria D' St Aubin
"

Chapter 1: Hello

"

Chapter 1: Hello



Dear Thorne,

    I don’t think we talk enough. I know you always send me these messages and I rarely send back but I think it is about time I send back. I don’t think you know much about me, or at least the me I want to be.

    My name is Maria. I was born in Plano, Texas to Kathryn and Louis. I grew up moving around a bunch but always managed to make friends. Sure when I would move people would drop me because we didn’t have enough in common but there would always be a few that would stay, one being my very best friend Mary. She is my cousin! She is a very talented artist that goes to a very prestigious art school.

    Back to the moving though, I moved all around the place, from Midlothian to Tyler Texas. From Tyler to Beaumont, from Beaumont to Goddard Kansas (a nice little town west of  Wichita). My Dad passed away in Kansas however from a heart attack. I never really got to say goodbye while his mind was still here. It was only after the doctors stopped trying to revive him did I say the words.

    Anyway, on a lighter note, I moved from Goddard after I graduated in May of 2015 then moved back to north Dallas where I currently go to a community college for American Sign Language and teaching. I’m still trying to find out what I want to be however. It’s really hard for me to figure it out even with experience in the field.

    Anyways, enough about me, tell me a bit about you!


                                        -Maria

© 2018 Maria D' St Aubin


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 10, 2018
Last Updated on December 10, 2018
Tags: anxiety, truth, depression

Author

Maria D' St Aubin
Maria D' St Aubin

TX



About
I am a teacher, I love art, and I'm posting my story. It's time for others to know that the Thorne is. more..

Writing