Save me from my pain.

Save me from my pain.

A Story by Maria1985
"

Short story from my dream. I was recently separated by my ex husband and was feeling lost and confuse, so one night I had this dream that came to me fresh in my mind till this day.

"

I open my eyes and I noticed that I was in the bright blue sky and being held by a muscular man who was holding me by having his huge arm around my waist. I squirm out of his arm quickly before he had the chance to keep a grip on me and I feel straight down from the sky. Then I crashed head first into this crystal clear water. What I saw in the water was coins in the bottom of what I believe was the ocean. Then I looked around in the water and see whales and fishes swimming by. I thought I was in a huge fish tank but it couldn't be, because there were some many sea  creatures around and even the dangerous ones were swimming about. None of them attempted to try to bite or attack me. Then I concentrated on trying to reach down further to get the coins, thinking I would at least get a few dollars out of the water. Then I realized that I was being pulled out of the water by my legs and didn't have the chance to grab the coins. It was the muscular man that I had squirm away from. I was able to take a good look at him. Was pale but had firey red hair. He says to me " Don't do that again!". Then he flew me to the shore where there's nothing but but rocks and caves. I asked him "Where am I and how I end up being in your arms?" He said something that I would never forget. "I came into your dreams because I knew that you needed help. You needed someone to save you. I am here to save you from your pain. I will not let anything happen to you, I will protect you, love and cherish you for eternity". I didn't say anything to him, all I did is walked up to him and gave him a kiss. Then he said " I love you Maria, you are beautiful and I won't ever let you go". I kissed him again, and then I looked to my right. I saw mulit-colored hot air balloons float up in the air. Then his finally last words were " Don't worry I'm out there somewhere, find me and you'll be happy. It will take time but put faith that you'll see me again". That when my eyes closed and I woke up in my ordinary bed. I see that I was home and in my depressing room but I wasn't sad, I was happy that there is something out there for me. I just have to be patient to find it.

 

Then End.

© 2012 Maria1985


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that sounds painful, maybe some books by Jesus Christ can guide you through your episodical maintailes, give it hope until his muscles qualope, that was an aching rope, a muscle many gaga who decieves his partneric job, be my frind and read a dope, story to uncurrupt, you can count on things reacurring once they overdevelope. Do I get points if I rate what you wrote?

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's beautiful. I know what you're going through, I'm separated, in the middle of a divorce. All we can do is take baby steps, and take joy in the friendly faces that come our way.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2012
Last Updated on March 2, 2012

Author

Maria1985
Maria1985

Orlando, FL



About
I"m 26 year old female and I enjoy creating stories and poems from the heart, I have actually a note book full of poems since I was in high school more..

Writing