I Commit

I Commit

A Poem by Mariana

"I Commit"

The sun shines bright above our heads and the world spins around, but nobody seems to care at the damage that is being done, by us, residents of earth.
We live, laugh and love, but what about reuse, reduce, recycle? Why do we take this three words in vain and slowly let them die without honor?
Won't we give mother nature a chance to embrace our souls with flowers, and let us be filled with joy and power?
"Have you ever noticed the difference between wind and trees talking?" a great man once said, if you know, did you listen? Take time to do so because then you will hear that more and more their whispers are starting to fade.
Yet, let birds sing and the dogs bark to the beautiful melody that is life followed by two mind changing words that go alike for children, teens, and adults that must not be ignored by anyone who wishes to make of this world a better place to live. This words of course start with " I " and end with " commit " for only you can make a change.

By: Mariana Calanda

© 2014 Mariana


Author's Note

Mariana
Im sorry its blue but I transfered it from my ipad and it doesnt look great

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014
Tags: save the earth, green, life

Author

Mariana
Mariana

About
Im human. I see things in this world you wouldn't believe. I turn things upside down I don't start fights, but I can sure finish them Im...someone more..

Writing
Sometimes... Sometimes...

A Poem by Mariana


Eyes Closed Eyes Closed

A Poem by Mariana