My Art

My Art

A Poem by Jurnie

I am an artist; a creator. I design images using resources. I inflate your thinking and starve every thought. I am imaginative to a point that is far gone from a world of hatred. I invent a small picture then let it prosper on its own into anything and everything. I paint ideas that others take with them on the rest of the trip. These ideas that I create, they bloom into 7 billion bold choices that I force humanity to make. My work creates moments in time, it restores the forgotten, it maintains a happiness that would fail in any other case. I don't allow you or anyone to believe in yourself or anything. I simply open the pockets in the air and allow you along with others to breathe. My art keeps you alive. You're welcome.

© 2015 Jurnie


Author's Note

Jurnie
This is my first post. Constructive criticism is my favorite.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you. I was wondering who was in charge of all that.
Like the subject itself, constantly on repeat, it builds from simplicity into complexity.
Thank you for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cat
I like the message. Very nice

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 8, 2015
Last Updated on August 8, 2015

Author

Jurnie
Jurnie

MI



About
I think deeply and feel much deeper. That's the way we artists are. Also, I'm not just a cheerleader; I'm THE cheerleader. more..