Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse)

Camping Chaos (The Tent Collapse)

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

A fairly ordinary school camping trip takes a rather sudden and unexpected twist

"

Miss O'Brien then seemed to completely forget where she was. She started panting rapidly,licking her lips. There was a rather lustful and longing look in her eyes. Curious to know what exactly had gotten her so excited, Julie crawled over and stood on her left, slightly bending over. Emma knelt on the other side of her and Sonia and Shirley both brought up the rear. When they all saw what Miss O'Brien was looking at, they all grinned rather lustfully at it. As they all crowded around the front of tent, Miss O'Brien seemed to come back to reality for a moment. She then started trying to undo the tent's front zipper, grunting as she did so, but to her horror, she almost immediately discovered that it had somehow gotten stuck and it wouldn't budge, no matter what she tried to do with it.

Andrea kept trying to undo the tent's zipper, becoming more and more desperate each time. She kept glancing every couple of seconds back to the girls, desperately trying to reassure them that they would eventually get out of the tent and get to the cereal outside, but she could also tell from the looks on their faces that they didn't quite believe her.

"Ohh! Come Onn!" Shirley moaned.

"Yes Miss!. Can't you do ANYTHING with it?!" cried Sonia and Emma together.

"I'm DOING what I can girls!" exclaimed Miss O'Brien in sheer frustration. She kept fiddling with the zipper and then. Then after a pause. "Oh No! THAT's done it!"

This brought Julie back to reality, if only for a second or two.

"What's happened now?!" she cried out of sheer frustration.

"The bloody zipper's broken Julie!" Emma told her.

Julie muttered some form of expletive.

"The zipper's broken?!!" repeated Sonia rather increadulously.

"You mean to say that we're all now TRAPPED in here?!!" Shirley exclaimed.

Miss O'Brien nodded rather sadly.

By this stage, they were all now feeling extremely hungry and frustrated. It may very well have been this particular hunger which was the catalyst for what happened next. They all paused for a moment and then, in one united voice, they all suddenly said together, "For goodness sake....LET!......US....OUT....OF.....HERE!!"

There was a bit of jostling at the front of the tent. Miss O'Brien was still fumbling with the zipper, desperately trying to somehow get it open. She was holding the edge of the tent, with her right hand, while tugging at the zipper with her left hand; grunting as she did so.

Julie was bending over slightly on her left. As she did so, the right-hand seam on her skirt began snapping, leaving a lot of ripped seams behind. From under the torn remains, cama a sudden flash of blue hair.Her chest rapidly grew much bigger as well. Her tie flew upwards and the buttons just popped rapidly off, one after another.

Miss O'Brien rather abruptly stopped tugging at the broken zipper as she felt her chest blowing up enormously like a balloon. She then looked down at her blouse and saw a number of buttons popping off. She looked down at her shoes and saw the laces on both snapping off and flying wildly about. She then glanced at her beautiful black gypsy skirt, and saw a number of patches of yellow hair appearing in numerous places. She her hand fully spread out at her waist as blue hair sprouts rapidly out over the waistline of her skirt; it's French seams also splitting and snapping in the process. Her belt was the next to follow. As her skirt bulged, the belt began straining, tightened up a bit, but eventually snapped off. Her swelling monstrous backside also managed to completely destroy both the button and zipper, still not enough room! "Oh s**t no! NOT my BEST clothes!" she thought to herself in horror.

Sonia, Emma, and Shirley's ties also flew upwards, as their shirts also grew bigger and bigger, As the shirts stretched, straining the buttonsl, blue hair sprouted out from underneath the button holes; the buttons eventually popping off. Their skirt zippers also began to fail, either breaking off or just simply coming apart as the seams on both sides of their skirts also snapped. Within a matter of moments, they had all completely filled up the tent. It was inevitable that the tent was going to collapse.

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow what a fantasy! Is their a continuation to it ? Why did it all happened, am curious :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


NigellaStory1

10 Years Ago

I certainly will do. Am thinking that maybe one possible way for them to get out of the tent would b.. read more
NigellaStory1

10 Years Ago

I have to admit myself I do like the way in which the women's clothes burst during this transformati.. read more
NigellaStory1

9 Years Ago

Just curious to know, how do you think this story should finish? I'm not too sure about it myself.read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on May 16, 2014
Last Updated on May 16, 2014