Ladies Lunch Mess-Up Part I

Ladies Lunch Mess-Up Part I

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

This is the first part of the story called "Ladies' Lunch Mess-Up"

"

The Sailing Trip (Ladies' Lunch Disaster)

Part I: Andrea's Idea:

One Friday afternoon around the end of May, a young dark-haired woman around the age of 34, got off the bus near her home. After arriving back home from her job as an office secretary, Andrea went upstairs to her bedroom and then changed clothes. She was feeling a little bit stressed; it had been an extremely long and hard week and she was now looking for some way to just unwind and relax.


As she read a holiday magazine, she suddenly had an idea. She picked up her phone and called her friends, Karen,

Emma and Michelle and told them of her idea. Once they heard her idea, they all immediately agreed to it; all of them sayinMeg that they thought it was a really good idea. Andrea's idea was that she and her friends really needed to go on a sailing holiday. It was something that they had all talked about beforehand but had never really gone ahead with. They had been on several trips on Michelle's yacht beforehand and had all really enjoyed the experience.

Once everyone had agreed, everything was then arranged on the Saturday afternoon. This included all the stowing of food and water supplies as well as each of the making sure that they all had brought a change of clothes with them (this would later turn out to be ane extremely wise move). Michelle made sure that the yacht itself was in relatively good working order by piloting the yacht up and down just outside the marine where it was docked. Once everything was ready, they set sail that afternoon at around 12:15pm heading northwards up the coast towards the next marina. The plan was to stop here for an hour or two and then head back. The whole trip was intended to take most, if not all, of the weekend.


At this point the weather was absolutely beautiful; clear blue skies and an equally beautiful crystal clear sea; the waves lapping very gently against the side of the yacht. The women were all dressed in short-sleeved sailor tops and little short skirts; all of them except for Michelle who wore an long, white ankle-length skirt. She wasn't usually one for wearing short skirts; that was the others' own choices. The oldest of the women at 38, Michelle was also the one who had a fairly embarrassing problem; she tended to sweat a lot. She was an extremely pretty and attractive woman with a good heart but nobody wanted to be near her because of this sweat problem. This was something which greatly upset her but she knew she had to get on with her life. She was absolutely determined to try and find some way of dealing with this problem for once and for all.


As the women sailed on, the weather remained extremely sunny and bright. It seemed as if nothing could ruin their weekend by going wrong. However, this extremely calm and tranquil scene wasn't to last for much longer.

 

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Muaahhh! Loved it.. It's coming out well. Enjoyed till now and thirsty for more :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on May 23, 2014