Ladies' Lunch Mess-Up Part II

Ladies' Lunch Mess-Up Part II

A Story by NigellaStory1

The Sailing Trip (Ladies' Lunch Disaster) (Part II Lunch Preparation)


At around 12:45pm, the yacht was now anchored just a few miles off the local coastline. An Andrea relaxed a bit at the stern, she began to smell an extremely pleasant smell from the direction of the galley. Andrea was about to get up and go below, but just at that moment, Emma came out holding her nose, frowning as she did so.


"Phew!" she exclaimed as she sat down beside Andrea.


"Are you okay Emma?" asked Andrea.


"Yes I'm alright Andrea. I just wish that Michelle would DO something about her awful sweat problem!" Emma exclaimed.


"Yes." replied Andrea as she struggled to open a carton of apple juice. "She does tend to stink a bit doesn't she?"


"But that's no excuse for NOT washing yourself and then using deodorant!" Emma remarked rather firmly.


"Yes that's true. But in Michell'e's case, she can't really help it!" Andrea remarked as she kept fiddling with the carton's top.


Suddenly there was a slightly squelching sound and then. a few moments later, a gasp of horror from Andrea.


"Oh NO! Not AGAIN!!" she exclaimed putting down the carton and then holding the ends of her top with both hands while looking down at the large stain on it.


"It's not funny Emma!" she snapped.


"I'm sorry!" giggled Emma. "But I don't think I've ever come across anyone else who is as awkward and clumsy as you are!"


"Yes.. Well! You really shouldn't laugh at me!" retorted Andrea rather crossly. "Remember the old saying: "What goes around, comes around"! Now if you;ll excuse me, I'm off to change my top....AGAIN!!" she said.


With that she got up and made her way back into the main saloon.


As Andrea made her way back into the saloon, Karen and Michelle were just finishing off the lunch preparation. As Andrea walked past Michelle she frowned but then almost immediately, nodded to Karen. Karen grinned back at Andrea; she knew exactly what Andrea had in mind and she was prepared to play her part in it. With that, both women then made their way back into their cabin together, arms around each other and both of them giggling like naughty schoolgirls.


As she watched them, Michelle sighed rather heavily. She had a fairly good idea as to what was coming next. She then left the galley and joined Emma out on the stern.


Emma frowned as Michelle sat down only a few feet away from her. It was difficult but she just couldn't ignore the absolutely awful smell from Michelle.


"Emma, do you have a problem with me?!" Michelle asked.


"Not with you as a person Michelle," replied Emma. "but you really DO need to try and sort out your problem!"


It was then at that point that they both began to hear loud moans and cries from the direction of the cabins.


"Looks like Andrea and Karen are at it again!" Emma remarked rather casually.


Michelle nodded.


"I suppose that we probably won't see either of them again for a while!" she remarked rather casually.


"How do you come to have such an embarrassing problem?" Emma asked.


"Well I went to see the doctor a while again. He did some tests and told me that I have apparently got some really overactive sweat glands and that's more than like the reason why I have that..eh...'problem'!" Michelle told her.


"I see. I have to say I didn't know that. It certainly explains everything alright!"


"Indeed. I can't tell you how many clothes of mine have been ruined by this!" Michelle added. "I know I have a problem Emma. And believe me, I HAVE tried to solve it but so far, NOTHING seems to be work!! It's really embarrasssing!!"


"Aww! Come on Michelle! You'll be fine! It sounds to me like it's not strictly a case of solving your problem but more a case of managing it!"Emma said. putting an arm on Michelle's shoulder. This seemed to help Michelle relax somewhat.


"If it helps," Emma said. "You are an extremely attractive woman Michelle. Any other lesbian would love to have you as a partner!"


"Really?" asked Michelle somewhat unsure but at the same time blushing a little.


Emma nodded rather firmly. "Of course." she said, smiling at Michelle.


Michelle smiled back. "Thank you Emma. You're a really good friend." she said. "Now let's go and have our lunch."


With that, they both headed back into the main cabin.


As they did so, the weather suddenly changed rather abruptly. The sky clouded over and heavy rain began falling. In addition, the sea began to swell, with extremely high waves gradually beginning to appear. This then was the setting for the drama aboard the yacht which was now about to take place.

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! It's coming out well. Andrea is already feeling pleasant by Michelle's "Smell" and open about relation with Karen. Loving it.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
1 Review
Added on May 25, 2014
Last Updated on May 25, 2014