Entrapment! The Magical Tent (Chapter 1)

Entrapment! The Magical Tent (Chapter 1)

A Story by NigellaStory1
"

A story about the mysterious magical goings-on that haunt a small Irish town

"
Entrapment! The Magical Tent
Chapter 1
Andrea O'Brien sighed rather heavily. It had been an extremely long hard day, But now, she coudn't wait to get out of the school and head home. The teaching profession wasn't as easy a job as she had thought. It was an  extremely delicate balancing act. Nonetheless, she really loved it.

At 3:30pm, the school's student population began filing their way out of the main gates on their way home. As Andrea made her way down towards the staffroom, she discovered, to her absolute surprise, that someone had appeared to have left part of their school uniform lying untidily on the floor. Her first thought was how careless they must have been but she almost immdiately began rationalising it.
(Maybe, they were in  a bit of a rush from their P.E. class an didn't have time to change into their schooll uniform properly?)
She knelt down and examined it very carefully. The, very carefully making sure that nobody was around, she picked it up and, carrying it under her left arm, she made her way along the corridor, eventually reaching the staffroom.
"But you really can't be serious, Michelle!"
"I'm telling you the truth Karen!"
"But that can't be true!"
"What could?" Andrea remarked, closing the door behind her.
"Hi Andrea! Oh Michelle was just saying that she heard on the radio that they may very well have found some way of tracing some of those women who have apparently disappeared!" Karen told her.
"Oh! I wouldn't read too much into that Karen!" Andrea remarked. "But speaking of mysteries, look what I just found in the corridor!"
"Well that's a little bit unusual!" Karen remarked.
"Not really Karen." replied Michelle. "Some students are nearly always leaving parts of their school uniforms in various places in this school. I've found tights, socks, ties, even some skirts like that!" Michelle.
"Yes. You're probably right!" replied Karen as she finished off her cup of coffee.
"Are you heading home now?" Michelle asked.
"Not quite." replied Andrea. "I have to oversee a detention period first."
"Who with?"
"Julie, Emma, Eva and Sonia."
"Good luck with that!" Michelle remarked.
"Yes. You're going to need it!" added Karen.
"Don't I just know it!. I'll see both of you on Monday! Have a good weekend you two!" Andrea said as she went out of the door.
When Andrea had gone, Michelle turned to Karen.
"So have you any plans for the weekend Karen?"
"Well, I'm heading up to Dublin to meet my cousin Rebecca but apart from that, nothing else really. What about you?" Karen asked.
"I have to go to that library meeting tomorrow."
"What's all that in aid of?"
"Well, as you may know, they've been looking for some help in trying to raise funds for a new internet broadband service. I just  said that I'd give them a hard." replied Michelle.

*******************
"Stop it Julie!"
"No! I won't"
"Would you two just give it a rest?!"
"And who the hell asked you, Eva?!"
"What did you say Emma?!"
"Alright! That's enough you three!" Andrea said as she marched extremely purposefully into the room.
This immediately quietened things down somewhat.
Andrea then instructed the four girls to take out their school text books. Emma, Eva and Sonia complied with this almost instantly. Julie, on the other hand, initially hesitated for a few moments, but then she did so, allbeit somewhat extremely reluctantly.

© 2014 NigellaStory1


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on November 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 27, 2014