Is it Fair?

Is it Fair?

A Poem by Mark Martindale

You see love around you everyday. From a school day to a night at the movies. Love is everywhere. It is beautiful and perfect to see so much compassion in the human race. But what about the ones that can't find love that have to look at it in the face, taunting them daily. Those are the people that eventually lose their minds and cause problems for others. The only reason for them doing so is no love is there to stop them, to make them think. While people who have love or someone who loves them, tosses it out the window for the most rediculess reasons or don't even deserve love to begin with. Abuse to the one you love. Why? Why attack something you care so deeply about, physically or mentally. And the ones who are abused. Why do you stay with the person that treats you so badly. These are the things the loveless think about and will never understand. Before the loveless go insane, they are some of the sweetest people you could know. Like me. It doesn't always show, but i am a puppy at heart. Just wants to love and be loved. But that won't happen for me because I won't fight or show off like the others.

Love... Is it ever fair?

© 2010 Mark Martindale


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

its great
shows your opinion of love
perhaps your first love?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 26, 2010
Last Updated on August 26, 2010

Author

Mark Martindale
Mark Martindale

Santa Ana, CA



About
The name is Mark Martindale. Chances say you wont catch me online but I'm always working on my current story "Forbidden Love". I would say im rather gothic. Not so much emo as people usually call me. .. more..

Writing
Daymares Daymares

A Chapter by Mark Martindale