Uprising

Uprising

A Story by Carcass
"

Old fashion anarchy story

"
The riot commenced, he was shot. The shooter stood on the roof behind him and as the victim collapsed, the man on the roof drops a flag. Rolling down the side of the building at a decent height was a giant black American flag with a red X through it and where the stars would be is an anarchy symbol. The civilians below that were forced to watch the leaders speech now look at his dead body laying over the podium which he stood upon seconds before. Most run, some stay in utter shock and others scream in retaliation agreeing with the man now holding his Barrett 50. Cal over his head like a feather. Everyone's attention was then brought to the other roofs around them. On the apartment buildings, on top of office and business buildings to. Within this city the roofs around them suddenly become covered with men, women, and even children all in black hold guns of various types, Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, 2x4s, and any other weapon you could think of. This was the day where the world changes where the peoples revolts make difference and take power after years of being controlled. Another group of people in black clothing close in and block the entrances keeping the civilians in by holding bombs threatening to blow them up if they don't turn around. The few that try to push through were shot and thrown into a pile which was later burned said to of happened because they were against the power of freedom. The smart ones turned around to face the shooter again who now stands on the podium where their leaders dead body lies in a pool of blood that continues to grow. The shooter pushes the dead body over on its back to see the huge hole in his chest. Clearly the exit wound from the 50. Caliber incendiary round, burnt flesh still smoked around the hole. He then turns to the microphone that crackles then screeches for a split second. The man stands dressed in all black clothes. A black Snap Back hat lays forwards on his head with a glossy pin that says #1 boyfriend with a heart is stuck in the lower right if the hat. He wore a bulletproof vest with a long sleeve shirt underneath it and a bullet bandolier going across his chest, from his left shoulder down to the right of his slim body. Tight black jeans hug his legs with two holsters and a military belt holding ammo and medical supplies. Black combat boots and crew socks on his feet with a knife tucked on the outside of each boot. He was ready for war...a revolution but, it was clear he was a civilian himself. The mans men are in old fatigues and stuff they collected for this day. He pulls down his bandanna that was over his smug face. He reveals a scar that was fresh and lied indented from left side if his mouth down his chin. It was also clear how young he was. He was in his early 20s young but little do the people know he was trained better than most special forces. 
" Ladys and Gentlemen..." the mans face drops into a sad yet pissed look. " no your not ladies or gentlemen your soldiers like me and the others upon the roof. We are the worthless, the forgotten. We stood in the shadows planning and building. Growing stronger but our anger grows faster . We are the ones that were chewed up and beaten. Prosecuted and enslaved brought to our knees and forced to beg for mercy as our friends and families were slaughtered by our government. We will stand above them we will get revenge and make them pay." The young man rises his massive sniper rifle and the crowns erupts in screams. " we run this city tonight. We will burn it down and kill anyone against us. This is the beginning." The crowd begins the erupt in the streets when he screams his last message " we are the Devil's Guardians!" The city went into anarchy as this was broadcasted over national television seen across the world. Soon all connection to the United States was lost and this was only the beginning...

© 2014 Carcass


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on May 4, 2014
Last Updated on May 4, 2014
Tags: anarchy, short story, guns, death, war, riots, uprising

Author

Carcass
Carcass

Fort Edward, NY



About
I evolve my life around all forms of art including music, writing, drawing, and gaming. I'm a college student majoring in Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Sciences and love writing, but lack the ti.. more..

Writing
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

A Poem by Carcass


Who Am I? Who Am I?

A Poem by Carcass