A Once in  A Lifetime Love

A Once in A Lifetime Love

A Poem by Mark Tyler Ramirez
"

The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them.

"
Its hard to feel alive when the person you gave your heart to no longer needs it.
I gave everything to her so I can feel what I never thought I could lose.

Now, all I feel is pain. Pain, caused by the person who was supposed to love me more than anything.
And even though she didn't mean to hurt me, only she can fix me.

As I skate on this ice, I suddenly feel at peace.
Maybe its because ever since that first date I felt like we were the greatest plan ever made.

I'm still in love with her. I am. She's everything to me. She's my life. I feel complete when I'm with her and I feel empty when we're apart.

She is just the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever met and some how she chose me. But how I loved her then is nothing compared to how I love her now. I love her with everything inside of me.

I can't say I'm okay without her because I'm not, but from the bottom of my heart I hope she's doing okay. More than anything, I just want her to be happy even if that happiness no longer includes me.

I hope she finds her last everything because I finally know what heart break feels like and I would never want her to go through that again.

Forever yours,

Markie

© 2017 Mark Tyler Ramirez


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on March 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 20, 2017

Author

Mark Tyler Ramirez
Mark Tyler Ramirez

Milpitas, CA