My Last Post on AP

My Last Post on AP

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

This is a composition about unfairness.

"

Hi, to all my fans and supportive readers, I just came back to tell you goodbye.
Mischievous LGBTQ people have been fighting against my work since I joined this website.
The administrator of AP is undoubtedly a partial, unjust and unwise man.
He has easily played right into the hands of the wicked LGBTQ individuals.
This is exactly what they want, but their malicious actions will not dissuade me.
I thought the administrator of this website had integrity, but I was wrong.

Is he a member of the LGBTQ community or did they corrupt him with money?


I would like to ask the sensible members of AP and other websites these questions.

Do you feel comfortable living in a world that tries to prevent you from speaking freely?
If your answer is an emphatic no, what do you intend to do about it?

Did you not struggle for decades to achieve freedom of expression and opinion?
Will you sit silently and allow LGBTQ people to contaminate our world?
Are you making money by posting your compositions on poetry websites?
If you were banned from a website for airing your views, would you lose anything?


I am not benefiting financially from writing, so I will not bow to pressure from LGBTQ swine.

If you compromised your standards for nothing, imagine what you would do for gains.
Kevini told me to stop posting my opinions about LGBTQ people on his website.
I said that I would rather delete my account than comply with his unfair command.
The administrator made a big mistake when he said I should keep my opinions to myself.
Nobody can silence me or prevent my voice of awareness from being heard worldwide.
Leaving this website certainly does not mean the end of my important work.


Having a tag for LGBTQ means that you can write for or against the subject.

I do not want to be a part of anything that does not allow me to speak freely.
So I want the readers to carefully consider the situation and form a fair conclusion.
I Pittinix will not stop speaking against anyone or anything that is wrong.

My outstanding work will live on in the hearts of the readers long after I am gone.
I cannot be bought; neither can anybody intimidated me, and that is what a real man is.
The dumb administrator of AP has demonstrated that he is not a man at all


Thank you all for your supports throughout the years. Goodbye, from Pittinix.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
Say anything you want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on March 30, 2024
Last Updated on March 31, 2024
Tags: corruption, money, lgbtq, partiality, free speech

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controvers.. more..

Writing