Marijuana

Marijuana

A Poem by Poet Pittinix
"

The poem highlights ganja and its uses.

"

There should not be laws against the possession of and use of marijuana.

Humans think they have the power and authority to illegalise a natural plant.

The vegetation of the earth has been here before mankind was formed.

 

It takes a complete idiot to make laws against the things that God created.

Legislators claim that ganja is a controlled substance, not an illegal substance,

But the dishonest lawmakers are just feeding the people a pile of crap.

Using a different expression to describe something does not change the thing.

 

If the law of man does not allow people to freely possess and use marijuana,

Then it certainly makes the use of and possession of marijuana illegal.

People have been killed, imprisoned and fined for breaking these farcical laws.

 

Many people are opposed to smoking, especially the smoking of ganja,

But the fact is that not everybody uses marijuana for smoking.

Marijuana can be used for other purposes such as tea and medicine.

Furthermore, the hemp can be used to make fibres for fabric.

 

In some countries police and soldiers search for ganja fields and burn them.

The governments try to destroy the natural creation that no man can make.

Ganja is a useful herb, and men will not succeed in their attempts to destroy it.

© 2024 Poet Pittinix


Author's Note

Poet Pittinix
Mankind cannot destroy God's creation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 7, 2024
Last Updated on April 7, 2024
Tags: plants, law, creation, smoking, medicine

Author

Poet Pittinix
Poet Pittinix

Kingston, West Indies, Jamaica



About
Hi everyone, I'm an author from Jamaica. I write poems, songs and short stories. Do not send me any private messages. I came here to read and to publish my compositions, not to engage in controvers.. more..

Writing