The Fifteen Gates - Explanation

The Fifteen Gates - Explanation

A Story by NerKvaDova
"

This is to explain the general lore of The Fifteen Gates Multiverse , not to dive into the various universes themselves , but instead to explain the dynamic of the Pro-Miria and Anti-Miria

"
In the heart of the Fallen God Ameltaro there are fifteen separate universes united only by the existence of the Pro-Miria and Anti-Miria in different aspects , gaining their name from Ameltaro's two loyal servants the lesser gods Balenor The Serene and Pelinos The Chaotic , after Ameltaro was betrayed by the other Gods he sacrificed his power to give birth to a new God , one to either exact his vengeance upon the ones who had scorned him or to correct the mistakes he had made that led him to being shunned by his peers , that new God will determine the fate and Legacy . however the birth of a new God requires a vessel one that would be worthy of Ameltaro and his dominion , and so Balenor and Pelinos offered themselves as the vessel of this new God , and ascend as Ameltaro's heir .

However their hearts were pulling at two separate conclusions to Ameltaro's story.......

Balenor who wanted vengeance for her master's death , wishes to destroy the deities that stabbed him in the back , Balenor wanted blood for in her mind that is the only way to grant her master peace .


Pelinos who blames himself for Ameltaro's descent wants to accept the pain and move on from the tragedy , knowing that the death of a God would end the lives of every lesser being in their domain .


As Ameltaro sent the breath of life forward in the oblivion fifteen worlds were created , all to decide the victor in a debate between two people who loved him the most , fifteen worlds where Balenor and Pelinos would feel the hand of Mortality , fifteen lives they must each live  , and only one of those would truly ascend as his Heir .


However , Ameltaro knew the faults of his servants , and so to stand in their way and test them he left his voices , the Antellis to see if they can overcome their personal weakness , and the Sentellis to test the strength they had gathered through their journey , whether they survive both challenges set in front of them depends on their character , and their will to survive 

© 2020 NerKvaDova


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020

Author

NerKvaDova
NerKvaDova

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
I make stories inspired by various role plays me and my girlfriend think up in our free time , ranging from the normal heroic journey to the downright insane wars for a dead prince's tea cup that was .. more..

Writing
Arabesque Arabesque

A Chapter by NerKvaDova