My dream

My dream

A Story by Marvilliss
"

Be prepared for heart break.

"
I had the craziest dream last night that I need to put on paper, because if I don't I will lose my mind.

It all started as a fall day in central park, I went to the park with some family members. Everyone just wanted to get out of the house. So, we were eating a sweet fruit and sitting around talking. After I was done with my fruit, I went to look around. I bumped in to a small family. There was a mom, a small son, an older son and a daughter. I introduced myself and we start to talk.

I hadn't even noticed that my family left the park without me. When I stopped talking, I looked around to see if I could spot them. Nowhere in sight, I ask to use the mother's phone. Mine was completely dead. I called three numbers and no one answered. I don't have any money to get on train, I was so stranded. The mother offered to pay my fair on the train, and I thanked her.

All I know is I am in an messy house, with the family I met in the park. And if I want to leave, I have to make it off the property. When I say I have to make it off the property , I mean as soon as I step off the top step the older son will come after me. If not, I will be beaten brutally. No one made it passed the property, because the older son chases after them. I didn't want to stay, but if I get caught I will probably get beat to death. I beg and plead for them to let me go, But they all said no.

So, not even a week in the house I ran out. Making food time too. I passed the property and making it to the next block. But the older son is still running toward me.

"Why are you still running? ", I say panting. "I passed the property line".

He doesn't say a word just keeps running. The mother comes out the house an observes what going on. "You can't get her now", she yells from the screened in porch. "She is past the property line. She is free".

Devastated from defeat he starts swearing at the sky. Pulling his hair, and he stops to think for a moment. After he's done thinking, he pulls out a hidden gonna from his hip and starts chasing me again.

"I told you she was free, didn't I?", the mother yells still standing at the porch.

A regular civilian walks between me and the pointed gun. "You heard what your mother said", he says with his hands up. "Let it go".

The son stops in front of the civilian. "Let me think about it", he says tapping a finger on his chin. "No". The boy shoots the older man once. Twice. Three times. Four times. Five. Six.

I hear the gun shots and turn into a driveway. I look back and and see the boy still chasing after me. But this time with a machete. Stupidly, I trip and fall. Landing on my face I try to stand up, but he's already on looking down at me. He turns me around to face him. Then, he starts dissecting me. A slash on the face, one on the chest, one stomach and he keeps going until I can't feel it anymore. Because I'm finally dead.

My soul must have lingered to the owner of the driveway. Who was throwing party in the backyard. By the way he dressed, I could Tell he was the mist highly paid drug dealer on the block. The party had so much alcohol, money and half naked, it looked like Charlie Sheen had a birthday party. The dealer gets a call from the mother down the block to look at his daughter lying in the driveway.

The dealer walks to the driveway and sees my body lying there. I am barely recognizable. There so much blood and slashes. The dealer looks down at me with so much pity. Wishing he could done something to stop the maniac who did this. When he turns back around, all the guests from the party is staring at him. Shaking their heads at the horror.

My soul lingers to the house where this all began. There is more guests than usual. A women, a man and what looks like their older son. The only difference between him and my murder was the hair colour. My murderer's hair colour was sandy blonde, while this boy is a brunette. Both of their hair reached shoulder length and both gleamed in the sun.

They started to talk, just before gunshots explode through the screen windows. Hitting everyone basically in the whole house. When the owner of the gun looked at what he did, he not only killed the family, But he killed his mother and siblings.

I woke myself before I could witness anything else.

© 2014 Marvilliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 27, 2014
Last Updated on April 29, 2014

Author

Marvilliss
Marvilliss

New York City, NY



About
I write a lot. Too much for notebooks. I want to share myself to the world through my writing. more..

Writing
Hatred Hatred

A Story by Marvilliss