Form I-9 Compliance Insights: Common Mistakes, Alternative Procedure, Audits, E-Verify & Electronic

Form I-9 Compliance Insights: Common Mistakes, Alternative Procedure, Audits, E-Verify & Electronic

A Story by Marysmith
"

Simplify your Form I-9 compliance with OnBlick. This free webinar offers insights into the latest updates, I-9 audits, E-Verify, electronic solutions & more.

"

About

Nine months into the new version of Form I-9: Are you up to date? This webinar dives deep, exploring updates to the latest Form I-9 and unpacking the alternative procedure. We’ll address potential audit concerns and the importance of internal audits for ongoing compliance. Is paper I-9 chaos holding you back? Learn how E-Verify and electronic I-9 software streamline verification, saving you time and resources.

Limited seats available! Register now to gain valuable insights and master I-9 compliance strategies.

When

Thursday, May 23, 2024 · 11:30 p.m. IST (GMT +5:30)

Agenda

  • Understand key changes and address common questions surrounding the new Form I-9
  • Comprehend the Form I 9 Alternative Procedure and the Requirement of Form I-9 Policy
  • Discover E-Verify enrollment advantages and streamlined verification with E-Verify Web Services.
  • Overcome the major challenges associated with completing paper-based Form I-9s.
  • See how electronic I-9 software simplifies the process, mitigates risks, and ensures ongoing compliance.
  • Address concerns about potential audit spikes following the implementation of the alternative procedure.
  • Witness the power of electronic I-9 software firsthand through a live demonstration of I-9 Assist and its features.

© 2024 Marysmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on May 22, 2024
Last Updated on May 22, 2024
Tags: webinar, saas

Author

Marysmith
Marysmith

Hydrabad, Telengana, India



About
Experienced HR and immigration content writer skilled in crafting engaging, informative materials to simplify complex regulations and procedures. more..

Writing