I am mad? Or are you?

I am mad? Or are you?

A Story by Masked Yeti
"

Boy is nuts and violent but finds someone who is more nuts

"
If you asked me 20 years ago what i thought of my life i would have replied. Life is what you make it. And mine... Well mine is sitting at home staring at porn and wondering if I could escape the reality of my situation, that being the constant masturbation and constant failures at life. I can't do much at 16 to be honest with you, all I can do is go to school with people I hate and people who have an unnatural aroma of enthusiasm, and that's when you know you are starting to get depressed. Lonely. Bored.
Christ let's start this story before I shoot myself, believe or not this starts of with me in my headteachers office, staring at bloody knuckles wondering the difference between a sociopath and psychopath while the kid I just hit was sprawling on the ground with his nose at a crooked angle and blood in his hands, face and floor.
"Hugh!! What the hell do you think you're doing!" Thats my teacher shouting at me from the other side of her office. Oh wait I don't mention my name is Hugh and the fact that I punched Luke in front of the head to prove a point of him being a b***h.
"Ah f**k! You broke my nose ars-" sadly he couldn't finish this sentence as my foot was now part of his stomach.
He was coughing now but no longer talking. 

"Hugh! Get out! You parents will be brought here and we will talk about you prolonged eviction from the school!" She was violently pushing me out now, there's no point in resisting, I mean I couldn't hit him. 
Could I?

Luke came out shortly after with the nurse behind him and hopefully with a six foot coffin built just for him, I mean I could help soon make that a reality. I have never liked the kid, he was always looking at me funny and I swear to God he used some Jedi mind trick on me at least to figure out I what I was going to do, that being going to beat up someone else who beat up another person,  it a whole thing a really boring long thing. That sounds really disgusting I may add.
 These are the things I enjoy, my privacy, just me and my thoughts.
"Hey"
"Ahhhhh!" 
"Sorry I don't mean to scare you" 
Nope you gave me a heart attack and Im now paranoid but thanks I now officaily am scared of you. Wait who is this agian? I didn't hear this person sit next to me.
"Who the hell?" That came out much higher pitched then I thought.
She ginned at that either because she thought it was cute or because my masculinity had just dramically shrunk, either way that grin could have meant any thing.
"Call me Sam" she said "And you're Hugh. You have a reputation for fighting and I have a reputation for murdering, so in short I want you to help me commit a murder"

OK let me set the scene here a girl you've never met who is dressed in a white hoddie with her hood up wearing  jeans and what appears to converses from 1700 and to top it off an Adventure Time bag, who happens to know you and is not afraid to say "I'm a killer help me do it agian". There was only one response.

"The f**k? Are part of Stacey's mile high mile high club?" Which was either a gang about masturbation or getting high either way was OK for me.
"No" she grinned agian "Im new here and need to kill someone" she looked at me, and that didn't bother me as much as her having bright, like bright green eyes and white hair, which at the time made her look like a traffic light with snow on the top.
"That's great, I didn't know this was part of the application process for the school, what's next my mums turns out to be the cookie monster" I turn away and continue to stare in the direction Luke went hoping he'll come back so I can beat his Arse agian 
She sighed and stretched out next to me "Did you know Jeff Rechens?" I look back to her as she crosses her legs "he's tall, well built, blond hair and lives in a big house all by himself the middle of town" she makes unconformable eye contact "you have not seen him for 19 days... " she grinned agian this time wider "Hell that kid took a lot of pain before finally letting me snap his neck"

End Part 1

© 2016 Masked Yeti


Author's Note

Masked Yeti
So this is a preview of a story, I want to see if it plays out, but it's gonna have mistakes short comings but hell why not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like that you are not afraid of swear words and the story is pretty interesting. I am looking foward to the next parts.
I do wonder though, how old is Hugh? 16? Is the first sentence an exaggeration then? Because I was a bit confused haha.
Also, do you by any chance watch BBC Sherlock? Because of the psychopath and sociopath question hahaha

Posted 7 Years Ago


Masked Yeti

7 Years Ago

Yep he's looking back on his 16 year old self.
And yep Sherlock's great. Season 4 soon.
wow, interesting topic! I like the witty and tough personality of the main character-- very refreshing and easily kept me interested.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Masked Yeti

7 Years Ago

This was slap dash, I'm surprised you got that much out of it to be honest

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 29, 2016
Last Updated on July 29, 2016