Just a thought...

Just a thought...

A by Matt Buckler... obviously
"

This is me just rambling on about what I'm thinking...

"

 So this is the first thing i'm writing about on this website, but don't expect anything magical.

What is it I'm writing about, you ask? Well, how about the inability to pin down any one particular thought for long enough to articulate it into words so that you lot can understand what exactly is going on inside this rotten old head of mine.

Thoughts go through my mind like wildebeast stampeding aimlessly across a vast savannah. I think thats the first similie that jumps to mind. Loads of different ideas grunting, snorting and rushing around, none of which are useful for anything or needed, like the wildebeast itself. Then a different thought appears out of the long african grass, threatening to overpower the already present, unorganised rabble of information. All of a sudden, the new idea and/or thought composes itself, and pounces, scattering the other ideas to the dark recesses of my brain, some of which never return, most probably lost or ambushed by yet another group of outlawed imaginings.

So then this newly formed, alpha-thought, dominates my brain for a while, at the forefront of my attention, until it grows old and weary and probably gets some sort of athiritus in its back legs and slowly limps off to die under a rock.

I have no idea how that bit of writing made its way, falling out of my head, down my neck like water down a plug hole, bouncing off my collarbone over my shoulders, then bravely making its way down the icy wastelands of my arms, across the blisteringly hot plains of my hands, through the darkest forests of my fingers, before erupting out of my fingertips, onto my laptop and of course if it can do all that it can sure as hell find its way across lightyears of cyberspace to this website where it has found its new home, in this cafe, strangely filled only with writers and fans of literary works.

© 2009 Matt Buckler... obviously


Author's Note

Matt Buckler... obviously
I'm not a deep person. I'm not the sort of person to be enthralled by the beauty of a freshly fallen leaf, nor am I an arty farty fashionista whose mind works entirely through the medium of poetry and Jane Austen style prose... so don't be too harsh on this old fellow!
PS: I'm not actually that old! I'm 19!

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well Old Man of "19", for someone who just sat down and wrote, Kudos to you!! I write what I call "Random thoughts of Randomness". I love your witty, in -your-face style. So please, keep pouring in on...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 25, 2009

Author

Matt Buckler... obviously
Matt Buckler... obviously

United Kingdom



About
This always changes, so trying to write anything would be futile, and almost always inaccurate. I write, I travel and I make films. Alright? more..

Writing