Obvious Problems (Part One)

Obvious Problems (Part One)

A Story by MattHeston
"

Just a story of a teen going through high school and the problems there in.

"

The morning sun scraped the sky peaking in through the window of John Stain. The rays of light streaked his face gently awaking him from a sleep, in which he dreamed he was flying while everyone stared in awe of his power. Eventually John sat up on the bed as it squeaked and moaned. "Yay, another day of school. Cant wait to be humiliated by the masses." Said John. He stood up and stretched and moaned as loud as his bed had. Clothes litter the floor of his room and he walked past them and went into his bathroom, where he got dressed and brushed his teeth in preporation of the day.

 

           "Want breakfast, honey?" Johns mom called as he raced down the stairs.

"No mom, Im not hungry. But thanks." He replied.

"Ok, have fun at school."

"I doubt it."

 

           John arrived at school early enough to sneak a cigarette before class started. "You addictive sticks of joy." He said to his cigarette. As he was inhaling a guy walked up to him. A friend of Johns named Mike walked up to him. "Hey man, whats up?" Asked Mike. Mike and John were what some would call an "odd pare". John was an average size with a dirty Sunday school look. While Mike was tall and lanky with hair down to his chin and an almost constant blank expression. Th expression showed either stupidity or freedom. Either way he was an odd character.

 

        "Hey Mike whats up?" Answered John.

"Not much man" Said Mike.

"Wanna bum a puff?" Said John while extending his arm in offering of his magic little addictive stick.

"Yeah man, I sure could use some of that." Mike took the cigarette and immediately began to puff and inhale the smoke. He let the smoke linger in his lungs as if to savor the sweet taste of it The bell rang at the time when Mike exhaled his big puff. "S**t" Said John. "Im late for class." Mike looked at John with his blank look and said, "John, its fine. Its only class."

"You sound incredibly stupid right now Mike."

"Right."

 

         John walked into class late and took his seat. "Care to explain where you were?" Asked Mr. Wells, the history teacher. "I was at none of your business, shut up and teach your class."

Mr. Wells looked astounded at what John had just said. "Care to repeat that?"

"Nope." Said John.

"Well," Said Mr. Wells, at a loss for words. "I want you to stay after class."

"Right."

 

          The teacher continued his class and Mary, the heart breaker of the school looked at John, as if for the first time. She looked, not as much at him as through him. With a look on her face as blank as Mikes. John noticed her look at returned it with a blank expression of his own. A look of confusion, of worry and of excitement. As if, for the first time he understood what really mattered, his own happiness. This look only lasted for two seconds, for when there eyes met they looked away. 

 

          Suddenly, John remembered that he was in trouble, not with the teacher, he was nothing compared to his trouble. He had the entire football team after him for not delivering pills after he promised them the product and made them pay in advance. Since they realized theyve been lied to, John has been hiding out in places the football team has never been seen in, usually the library. John loved reading. He loved it more than most things. Mostly he loved reading because he hates reality and reading is the perfect way to escape it and not feel like an idiot.John had very few friends and many books. He spent more time reading than talking.

 

            After class John made his way out of the room with out being detected by Mr. Wells. Mary caught him after school, "Hey, John. I saw how you told Wells off earlier."

"Right." Said John.

"So, what you doing this weekend?"

"It depends on what youre about to offer."

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party this weekend."

"I doubt Ill be able to make your party. Ill probably be to busy, not attending your party."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, but Ill see you tomorrow."

 

               The next day Brett Michaels, the captain of the football team caught John smoking before school. "Hey, fagot." Brett said.

"Oh God." Said John.

"Hey, I should kick your a*s for ripping us off like that."

"But, youre a nice guy so you wont?"

"You wish."

Brett, who was much bigger and stronger than John picked him up and threw him down and punched him several times. Blood on Johns face and on Bretts hand. Brett threw John in the dumpster and left. "Were not done here, fagot." Said Brett.

 

    John returned home with a black eye which of course was immediately questioned by his mom. She obviously knew he was fighting and didnt waste to much of his time. Eventually he went in his room and began to read under the light of his lamp, which was off by two AM.

© 2011 MattHeston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the style, full of sex, drug and rock 'n' roll your writing posess. Alongside humour that makes it enjoyable :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 8, 2011

Author

MattHeston
MattHeston

Bennet, NE



About
Im just a young ( young being 15) writer/ comedian trying to get better. more..

Writing