Hell: Part 2

Hell: Part 2

A Story by Matthew Ian Herrawood W
"

This story is also true. Like Hell it is a story about my life at school and the bullying that lead to me having post traumatic stress. this is about the phisical side of bullying that i endured.

"

Hell

Part 2

I was never a violent person, I’m still not. But my mother had in the past known people who knew taekwondo and I had always enjoyed an action movie. I wanted to learn martial arts. My mother didn’t let me because she was worried about the people who learnt it. That they would use it for the wrong reasons but she had taught me a little of what she had learnt from those she had known. By ten I could throw my dad over my shoulder. In school I found I needed the small amount of skills my mother had taught me because being a non-violent person I was an easy target for bullying mostly the verbal but now and then it would get physical and only two things would make me use the skills I had. When I felt in danger or when I had had such a bad day I lost control of my body to all my bottled up rage. It’s funny how once people learnt how much I could hurt them if I wished they left me alone. But it’s sad it had to come to vilance first. I once almost broke a boys back. He had held me against a brick wall with a hand around my throat he then threw a punch at my face I tilted my head to the right and his fist grazed the side of my face but most of the force from his punch hit the brick wall. As he gasped in pain I had lifted my knee between his legs then he stumbled back but before he was completely doubled over I kicked him in the chest… hard. A side kick. He almost bent backwards over a bar about eight steps behind him. He left me alone after that my friends said nothing and he had started it so he sure as hell wasn’t about to tell anyone. But… it didn’t always finish straight away this is how I got a broken nose.

 

There was a boy in my class who was fond of kicking me at lunch he would chase me around kicking me at last I turned around and caught his foot I deliberated braking it as I had been having quit a hard day in the end I decided against it but I would definitely twist it so he landed on his face but as I grabbed his foot his hopping which had started  a few seconds after I had grabbed his leg pulled the shoe off his foot and he ran backwards I held onto his shoe and threw it over a fence. He got it back but he was late to class for the rest of the day he would try and kick me but kept his feet low it seemed he learnt fast unfortunately his locker was directly above mine and I received a locker door in my a head a few times before 3:30. It was then at 3:30, home time, that it happened, the action that would eventually lead to a broken nose. The teacher said I could go but to get to the door I had to pass this boy, and he foolishly, stuck his foot out. I stumbled but stayed up I spun round in a rage and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck

“DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN” I growled into his wide eyed face. The teacher didn’t know what to do and she stood there blustering then suddenly the boy threw a punch at me but we swung his fist round in a circle and I saw it coming I ducked it easily and spun him to the side and I lifted him up into the air and slammed him against the wall he literally had to stand on his tiptoes. “Don’t you DARE do that ever AGAIN!” I told him again in a deadly quiet voice only shouting Dare and again. I stared him down and he just stared at me wide eyed not moving the teacher after a few more seconds found her voice

“N-now... Calm down boys” she managed to say. I let go and the boy dropped to the ground landing hard on his buttocks. I snatched up my bag and slinging it over my shoulder stormed off to the bus shelter I felt safe there but I stayed distant from my friends laughing around me unaware of what had just happened a couple of them noticed and asked me what was wrong I would of course lie.

“Nothing” I would mutter at one point I remember one of them asking me again saying something along the lines of

“It’s obviously not nothing” I intended on talking normally, lieing again but not muttering telling them nothing was wrong… I yelled. And then my friends left me alone after that the bus arrived and I climbed on. The stairs were next to the driver but just behind them was a single seat I sat there alone finally that same boy who I had grabbed in class climbed on then standing beside me he swung his bag of his shoulders brang it round at my face I lifted my arms like a boxer in front of my face but unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough this time the bag slammed into my face my head snapped back but luckily my neck didn’t brake. I jumped up and grabbed him again but this time he went down instead of up… I threw him down the stairs. The teacher on duty at the bus shelter started yelling at me and rushed over but the bus driver stepped in.

“I have watched this boy put up with so much from him!” he said pointing from me to the boy lying on the ground at the foot of the bus stairs. “as far as I am concerned that boy can walk home but he isn’t getting up from where he is to get on my bus” I was breathing heavily but as I calmed my breath I suddenly felt very dizzy and sank back into my chair and I became unaware of what else was said. I remember the teacher giving me a tissue but not a lot of blood. In fact, it was after my five minute bus ride to the primary school that I live a two minute walk from that my nose started bleeding. Even today the ridge of my nose has a small bump in what was once a perfectly straight flat nose. It’s also slightly sensitive and can hurt more easily than before. The boy however never bothered me again. I haven’t seen him for a few years now I think he would have finished the mechanics apprenticeship he got by now. I missed school the next Monday but on Tuesday I heard how his mother hadn’t been able to pick him up and it had taken him an hour to walk home with a heavy bag on his back. School didn’t change it was still Hell until recess and lunch but he never bothered me again. In fact he was moved to another class and suspended for 3 weeks when he came back to school he was in the detention room for two weeks all day with detention rules catching up on what he had missed and trying to get up to date. He had hung around with my friends but they stuck with me and kicked him out of our little group. Once again it was my friends that I could feel safe with but every time the bell went even with this boy in a different class I would have to return to another living hell… there was just one less demon to deal with one less occupant of my Hell.

© 2012 Matthew Ian Herrawood W


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012

Author

Matthew Ian Herrawood W
Matthew Ian Herrawood W

A Town, South Australia, Australia



About
A Introduction to my Realm Trilogy About the Author Matthew W is 24 years old (November 1 2016) and lives in South Australia. He has been writing and reading for a long time. Because he was su.. more..

Writing