Smile

Smile

A Story by Matthew chasse

The most beautiful smile I ever saw belonged to my mother. She was the most woman who ever lived. Her voice was comparable to an angel. Whenever she sang the Holy Ghost was sure to be felt. It brings tears to my eyes to imagine that this woman no not just any woman the woman who raised me and loved me through all the crap I put her through. The only one who stood by my side when no one else would not even my beloved wife. My mother stood by me all 3 months I was in the hospital after my wreck. The one who will never let you go. The one who will love you unconditionally.

I can say for myself that there have been a few rough spots between me and my mother but you know what we still loved each other. So when my mom was in the hospital for 5 years from terminal illness. I was there for up to 3 hours a day 5 days a week until she passed on June 11, 2014. I know that she's dancing on the streets of gold, watching over me and my family keeping us safe. Even though my mother isn't here any more I know that she still loves me and I still love her.

© 2015 Matthew chasse


Author's Note

Matthew chasse
Please I love criticism because I strive to become a better writer

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on June 29, 2015
Last Updated on June 29, 2015

Author

Matthew chasse
Matthew chasse

Pinetops, NC



Writing