Initiation of love

Initiation of love

A Story by Maitrayee Dadhich

She was sitting in her favorite cafeteria and enjoying each sip of coffee.In her hand was a Sci-fi novel .Then suddenly she realized that a guy sitting on table no. 4 was staring at her while drinking his lemon tea.At first she ignored him but after 15/16 minutes she became so much annoyed and then looked at him with an angry face.
But surprisingly he smiled and touched his nose with finger ,in order to ask her "What is on your nose?" 
So, she became conscious and wipe her nose with scarf which she was wearing around her neck.He started to laugh , then touched his nose and whispered " Anger".
Then she also started to laugh.
He smiled and asked her with hand signs "Can I join you?".
She smiled and replied by making cross with her hands. And then nodded her head.
He lifted his mobile , in mobile there was a sad emoji and he made a sad face too.
She laughed and invited him to join her.
"HI"she said.
"Hey ,I'm Sebastian Garey and you are....."
"I'm Ellina perez "
And the conversation of new love story started.....

© 2016 Maitrayee Dadhich


Author's Note

Maitrayee Dadhich
Please ignore grammer problems and help me to write better by giving reviews and suggetions.
Although I don't know you ...But have a nice day.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on September 8, 2016
Last Updated on September 8, 2016

Author

Maitrayee Dadhich
Maitrayee Dadhich

India



About
A new writer... want to convert my imagination and real life experiences into stories. Want to become a doctor and have two great hobbies -art(mainly sketching) -writing(only started a year ago) more..

Writing