Toumai (a Saga); Atalant (book 1)

Toumai (a Saga); Atalant (book 1)

A Book by May
"

A human saga encompassing the past, present and future. A combination fiction/nonfiction. All materials in this blog are the copyright of May Ocean.

"

© 2021 May


Author's Note

May
Anthropology, like so many other expert fields, are so riddled with confirmation bias that prevents otherwise great hypothesis to see the light of day. Such is the case with the Aquatic Ape Hypothesis (also known as the "Waterside Hypothesis) that dared to step up to the plate to steal lime light from the trendy "Savannah Hypothesis" that's taught in schools and universities the world over. Things have changed drastically since the days when Aquatic Ape proponent Elaine Morgan stood steadfast against vicious backlashing from many within the circles of Anthropology. Elaine stood her ground to systematically present evidence in support of the new hypothesis, so that even now after her death, many have picked up the torch, myself included.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on November 11, 2021
Last Updated on November 11, 2021
Tags: human saga, anthropology, fiction, evolution, science fiction

Author

May
May

Halifax , Nova Scotia, Canada



About
I’m a bass-relief artist, producing designs for my own company, OceanArt Pewter. I also love to write and have written 4 children story books to go along with 3-D Pewter figures that I call &ld.. more..

Writing
Rite of Passage Rite of Passage

A Chapter by May


Baited Breath Baited Breath

A Chapter by May