This dream I had

This dream I had

A Story by May
"

Well its been forever, sorry. So I just felt like uploading something. This is just a dream I had once sorry for spelling I wrote it quickley

"
6.26.12

This dream was just strange. It basically had a beginning and an end.
         
       Now first off, abby and Aubrey(my two friends from school) went to this school i guess you could say, and well they went to it when they weren't at the school I go to.. I was first in the gym. We had to do this thing then another class came in to watch this boring movie in the gym. Over. 

     I went to music with Abby and Aubrey and it basically looked like a movie theater; we were in the middle. There wasn't many people. I was late so the teacher yelled at me, but then I told her its my first day and I didn't understand where anything is. So then i went off to the lockers and I guess since I was new had to have the principal  show me around. I wasn't exactly new I was just trying It out for a week.

     Oh but before I got to the lockers (located top of the building)lemme tell you around the middle. It looked like a mall  basically. In the middle middle there was a ferris wheel slides and elivators to get to the floors you needed. Circling it was classes witch looked like shops in a mall. It was really pretty and lit up. 

     Ok so the princable took me to where behind the lockers were, people in bathing suits WEERE everywhere. There was NO windows at the top, none. So we went to this area and there was a HUGE pool that was shaped as a square and really deep. Infront was a smoothy place we went. All the people here I can tell you were blonde. And they were mean. -_- ha ok so she showed me around that then I kinda went off on my own (no offends on blondes they were just ALL blonde)

       Then I found the basement.
  You see this school has secrets, but let me tell you about the basement first. There was bathrooms everywhere. The kind with toliets shower and sink. Some were locked shut. I hid from the doctors and such. I wanted to find out what the hell was going on.

   So outside on the cornfield I met up with this man. I asked him because I had no clue. He said every student that comes here gets locked in that bathroom. Then send like an evil soul inside then and they have to try to get it out, even though the soul is controlling them. If they don't, they watch a loved one die. Now I was terrified, I was just starting to like the school. 
    Class was over so I ran to Abby's car. I told her this and all she said was "I know." 

What??
-End-

© 2012 May


Author's Note

May
Hi

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012

Author

May
May

About
Im May Lolz more..

Writing
Surviving Surviving

A Book by May


Stranger chap 1 Stranger chap 1

A Chapter by May


Stranger chap 2 Stranger chap 2

A Chapter by May