Save me, but please don't come near me

Save me, but please don't come near me

A Poem by tu.guerrero

It was a little darker in my room last night. I couldn't find the right position to be able to sleep. My eyes are already closed for an hour already but I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't find the comfort that I've already memorize whenever I turn off the light in my room. I am not sure what was the reason behind the discomfort that I suddenly felt.

No, I should be alright with the darkness, right? Because we'd been together for quite sometime now. I've been here in this darkness for who knows how many times already.

I know. I know the feeling, I should know �"

But, last night was different. It was dark but a little darker and suddenly I don't know what to do. I'm lost. I'm out of thoughts. I wanted to be saved but I don't want anyone to come.

Please save me. No, no please, please don't come near me.

It was a little darker in my room last night and I wanted to be save but no one come near me, please.

Last night, it was different my room was a little darker And it was comfortable. I suddenly recognize the feeling, I could finally recognize it. I had spent with this, of who knows how many times already.

I closed my eyes to feel it, the comfort that engulf me. The comfort that this darkness brought me and then, I fell asleep.

© 2019 tu.guerrero


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on August 13, 2019
Last Updated on August 13, 2019
Tags: Darkness, poetry

Author

tu.guerrero
tu.guerrero

Philippines