Speak the truth

Speak the truth

A Poem by Mattox
"

Some underground hip hop/rap.. pretty meaningful lyrics.. but still not finished.

"

Living the American dream spreading ideas about life through philosophy, live life to the fullest, take a minute to forget about each and every one of your precious commodities, just to center yourself and find your chi.

 

I say to the naysayers let me be, steer clear off drama and ideas of conformity, it's a wonder to me how people can show so much hostility for no apparent reason, don't we have enough controversy?

Haters be hating everyday on others for reasons we can't see or comprehend, the distance between our neighbors is a great divide made up by guidlines, and strict territorial sides.

 

I only speak the truth, a realist, here's some proof... If you hate those whom oppose every view you propose you'll end up alone on an island of bliss is a sea of misery, literally, I wouldn't give you misdirection I'm only saying this for your protection, life preservation.

 

Transmitting important information, to the youth about education, they just need a little justification for the bottomless pit of unanswered questions. Learn to live, live to learn, without wisdom your vision is blurred. 

I prefer to see clearly through the use of reason, simple steps to define each and every basic meaning.

Believe me once you get to the climax of the plot you'll reflect on all the decisions that brought you to this pit stop. Take a look at the clock, its still going tic toc, a sign to never stop you gotta keep moving until you reach the top.

 

This steady flow about life tends to grip you like a vine allowing you to disect your mind. Thrive about truths, be independent, but don't despise your roots, your just a branch attached to the foundation of what makes you.


-Matt Cox

© 2011 Mattox


Author's Note

Mattox
Not finished yet.. but think rap when you read. Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 25, 2011

Author

Mattox
Mattox

Lone Tree , CO



About
Haven’t been on here in 10 years! Let’s get some new content going ! Matt Colorado Outdoors Friends Fun more..

Writing
Good/Evil Good/Evil

A Poem by Mattox


Untamed Untamed

A Poem by Mattox


Love High Love High

A Poem by Mattox