Medicilon was selected as the "2023 Shanghai Professional Technical Service Platform"

Medicilon was selected as the "2023 Shanghai Professional Technical Service Platform"

A Story by Medicilon
"

On January 18, the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality released the 2023 Shanghai Professional Technical Service Platform construction project list.

"

On January 18, the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality released the 2023 Shanghai Professional Technical Service Platform construction project list. There are only 29 platforms in Shanghai on the list.

Medicilon Preclinical Research (Shanghai) LLC, a subsidiary of Shanghai Medicilon Inc. (Medicilon), Nucleic Acid Drug R&D Service Platform was successfully selected!  This is the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality's high recognition of Medicilon's technological innovation and R&D capabilities, and is also a spur and incentive for Medicilon to continuously improve its service levels.

2023 Shanghai Professional Technical Service Platform.webp

The Shanghai professional technical service platform is an important part of Shanghai's scientific and technological innovation service system. It is a scientific research entity built on the basis of enterprises, scientific research institutes, universities or other institutions with scientific and technological innovation capabilities.  It is oriented to the needs of scientific and technological innovation and economic and social development, and integrates various scientific and technological resources play a fundamental functional role in reducing the cost of scientific and technological innovation, promoting innovation-driven development, and creating a scientific and technological innovation ecosystem.

The Nucleic Acid Drug R&D Service Platform selected by Medicilon this time is an integrated and comprehensive platform integrating drug discovery, production and preclinical research.  Based on rigorous scientific attitudes, open technology platforms, advanced instruments and equipment, as well as one-stop services for nucleic acid drug discovery, screening and preclinical research, it can shorten the research and development cycle, improve drug research and development efficiency, reduce costs, and promote new drugs to quickly enter the clinical stage.

Technological innovation is not achieved in a day, but comes from years of R&D investment and research.  As a one-stop biopharmaceutical preclinical R&D service platform in China, Medicilon has always integrated technological innovation into development since its establishment nearly 20 years ago.  Medicilon has accumulated rich R&D experience in the fields of ADC, small nucleic acids, PROTAC, and GLP-1.  Medicilon has served more than 50 ADC clients and currently has more than 30 projects under development, has served more than 40 small nucleic acid clients and has more than 20 projects under development, has served more than 30 PROTAC-related customers and nearly 20 projects are under development, and has also helped 8 GLP-1 related drugs obtain clinical approval.

© 2024 Medicilon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on January 31, 2024
Last Updated on January 31, 2024
Tags: Nucleic Acid Drug

Author

Medicilon
Medicilon

Cambridge, MA



About
Medicilon is an integrated contract research organization (CRO), providing comprehensive one-stop new drug R&D services for pharmaceutical enterprises and scientific research institutions around the w.. more..

Writing