Beautiful

Beautiful

A Story by Mel Jayne
"

She is angelic and there is no way that she is mortal. Set during lunch.

"
She was a witch. She had to be. No one could be that beautiful.
Clara pushed at Shana's shoulder gently to get her friend to stop staring at the girl across the park from them. Shana had always been easily distracted, according to one of Clara's mums Shana had a very creative soul, but that came from the woman that had incense burning in her house semi-permanently so what did she know.
"You do realise that you might actually be able to date her if you introduced yourself, I know it's sort of a foreign concept for you but-.
"Do you think that people can be supernaturally pretty?"
"Are we still talking about Keiko or have we moved onto Dorian Gray." Clara asked, skeptical that it would be the second option.
"Haven't you ever seen someone who was too pretty?"
"Of course I have, but I don't get the link between that and your crush."
"Maybe she's an alien."
"She's not even that pretty." Clara tilted her head slightly in consideration and squinted her eyes slightly at Keiko.
"How dare you." It would have been more threatening if Shana had actually stopped looking at her crush long enough to actually look back at Clara.
"It's scientifically proven that people don't see people's flaws when they find them attractive. You are, effectively, under her spell." She bit into a sandwich and got her phone out.
"So she is a witch!" This was said quite loudly and earned them a few curious glances from some of the other teenagers milling around the park. Clara looked at her friend as if she had gone mad, which it was entirely possible that she had done.
There was a laugh from the other side of the grass. A beautiful angel was reclined on the sea of green, she was beautiful, celestial. Shana stood, as if possessed. She cast a shadow that lead her to the girl that was probably something more powerful. The girl stood when the shadow met her on the grass, she was never once blocked from the sun. She was glowing. 
Keiko spoke, she had a beautiful voice,"You are incredibly beautiful."
"So are you."

© 2017 Mel Jayne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wowiee,
That's an interesting story.
Obviously one of your best.
Wonderful about the prettiness..
Keep writing and sharing

Posted 7 Years Ago


Mel Jayne

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it that much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 18, 2017
Last Updated on April 18, 2017
Tags: gay, love, lgbt, lesbian, saphic, story, short story, wlw, witch, classical, japanese, girls

Author

Mel Jayne
Mel Jayne

United Kingdom



About
I want to share the stories of people who have been pushed away by the media. more..

Writing
Glitch Glitch

A Poem by Mel Jayne