I Have Always Loved You

I Have Always Loved You

A Story by FreeWillFreeSpirited
"

Romance/Drama

"

Well, it would start with us fully clothed. I am wearing black, knee high stockings, a short, red skirt and a low cut, black top that shows my DDD breast very nicely. We are at a party, sitting beside each other. I start by knocking my foot against yours. You curiously glance sideways at me. I shyly smile back and rub my foot on top of yours. Slowly, I move my foot up your leg. You exhale loudly as you start to see what I am up to. You move closer. I put my hand on your knee and draw hearts with my finger. you can't take your eyes off me. I look up at you and bite my lip. At this point, you don't know what to do with yourself. You're getting aroused; not yet hard. There are people all around us. You move your arm so its around my waist and bring me even closer. I put my legs over yours, I'm practically on your lap now. You're taller than me so, my head sits perfectly just bellow your chin. I tilt my head up a bit so my lips are right below your ear. I blow a little hot air and whisper your name, "Dylan". This makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. Your dick is starting to get hard. I can feel it slowly pushing against my thigh. I let my lips fall against your neck and slowly, I trail them down your neck, towards your chest. When my head rests against your chest, I bring my hand up to your groin. Through your pants, I can feel your bulge. You're so turned on. You're breathing heavier and can't take your eyes off me, wondering what I'm going to do next. People are still at the party but, in your mind, it is just me and you there. Your hand that was around my waist, is now rubbing my back. You slowly reach for my a*s and grab it, hard. This makes me bite my lip. You can't contain yourself any more, you lunge forward and try to kiss me. I lean back and put my index finger on your lips and whisper, "not yet, sexy". You let out a groan. I can feel your dick pushing against your jeans, fighting to get free. I look down at that big bulge, put my finger that was on your lips, into my mouth and start sucking on my finger. I glimpse up at you and see a bead of sweat trickle down your forehead. That's it! You're done being patient! I had you and there was nothing stopping you any more. You sweep your free hand under my legs and in one swift motion, you pick me up. I let my head fall against your shoulder and I nuzzle my head into your neck and start kissing you. You love this. As you reach the bedroom door, you turn your head to mine and start to kiss me. The kiss is needy yet, very enjoyable. You slam the door shut with your foot and throw me down onto the bed. You crawl on top of me and kiss me so very passionately. We both have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. You begin to pull my shirt off, over my head. I then pull yours off, in return. You begin to kiss my neck, trailing your kisses down until you find my breast, with your mouth. I unclip my bra and pull it off. You grab my other breast with your hand and begin to grope it. Keeping your hand on my breast, you begin to trail you kisses down, past my breast, down my stomach. You let go of my breast and start to tug my skirt down. You go down with it. Your mouth reaches my desire and you know all the rights spots. Your tongue begins to flick my c**t and I can't help but to grab  the bed sheets. I need something to keep me from squirming. You slowly insert your index finger inside of me and wiggle it around. I let out a deep moan. This feels so good. Between the feel of you pleasuring me and the love I have for you, it is enough to make me cum. I couldn't help it, your tongue was so strong and moved with such efficiency. It felt so good. I loudly moan your name as I cum, "OH, DYLAN! Uh". You continue to pleasure me until I push you off. It is my turn to play now.    

"Rockabye baby, rockabye
I'm goona rock you
Rockabye baby, don't you cry
Somebody's got you"

Uhh! No! Not my alarm already. The dream was just getting good. Yes, the dream. Another night has gone by where I have, yet again, dreamed of Dylan. It has been seven years since I have lost my best friend and who might possible be, the love of my life yet, I am still dreaming about him. I had just started to get these dreams under control. It wasn't happening nightly any more, I have managed to bring them down to once every few weeks. But then, I saw him. And now, here they are; here he is, back in my head.

© 2017 FreeWillFreeSpirited


Author's Note

FreeWillFreeSpirited
This story is a graphic, sexual story. This is also my first story ever written but I have a lot of fun writing sex blurbs that I thought I would give it a try. Please, feel free to leave your feedback and, bare with me, I will most likely be slow with posting new passages. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on September 4, 2017
Tags: love, despare, romance, sex, dreams, inlove