A bit from one of my wolf role-plays.   part 1

A bit from one of my wolf role-plays. part 1

A Story by RoseTheWolfie
"

A story about a strange man and a woman... Ill be posting another part later

"
Kiana woke on the side of the road.  "Ugh were am i?" she said as she sat up and looked around.  "Maybe there will be a town or something father up this road"  she stood up and began walking.  along the way she saw something on the ground.  she walked up to it.  it was a suit-case... it was her suit-case.  at that moment she remembered she had been going some were, but she didn't know what had happened.  she grabbed the suit case and looked across the road.  "My bass!" she yelled as she saw her bass laying on the ground.  it was all scratched up, and one of the strings was broken.  Kiana sighed and picked up the bass and her suit case, and began to walk down the road.  Kiana reached into her pocket and pulled out a cigarette, and lit it.  as she walked and smoked, she noticed the sun was going down.  "maybe it would be best to set up camp here" she sighed.  Kiana stopped by a tree and pulled out a pillow from her suit-case.  She layed down and began to sleep.

More to come later.  If you are interested in this series, watch my page for updates.
and remember, this is just part 1.

© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


Author's Note

RoseTheWolfie
part 1 of the small role-play.

role-play made at www.WolfPlay.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wonder where she is going...

Posted 9 Years Ago


up the road i meant.......

Posted 9 Years Ago


farther down the road not father (typo) ^_^

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014

Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing