A bit from one of my wolf role-plays.   part 2

A bit from one of my wolf role-plays. part 2

A Story by RoseTheWolfie
"

A story about a strange man and a woman

"
After a while she felt something on her arm.  When she opened her eyes, there was a wolf.  She sat up and forced herself backwards in fright.  The wolf wagged its tail and barked. Kiana reached into her suit case and into her mini fridge she had brought.  she pulled out hand and put it in front of the wolf.  The wolf pushed the ham back to her and went for her pocket.  The wolf pulled out her box of cigarettes and circled Kiana.  "now now" she said quietly as she reached for the box  "Those aren't for you"  The wolf growled.  Kiana pulled her hand back and froze.  There was a flash of light, and all that was left of the wolf was a man.  he had a strange smirk on his face and a un-lit cigar im his mouth.  "Who are you" Kiana said bravely. The man took the cigar out of his mouth and put it in his pocket.  "those cigarettes will kill your lungs in the long run" he said in a deep voice.  Kiana's mind snapped back into place. "Y-Your not human" she said as she turned and ran.  "Wrong move" The man said pulling out his knife, and went after her.  Kiana ran down the road with her bass. she kept going untill she came to an abandoned cabin.  Kiana went inside and looked around quickly.  she ran into one of the rooms and leaned against the door with her bass.

© 2014 RoseTheWolfie


Author's Note

RoseTheWolfie
part 2 of the series.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

mmhmmm very interesting...wanna read more, ill be waiting.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 13, 2014
Last Updated on October 13, 2014

Author

RoseTheWolfie
RoseTheWolfie

IT'S A SECRET , CA



About
I'm from California. I like to speak Swedish I like to draw I like to write I have 2 dogs I like to play video games My favorite number is 20 My favorite month is October My favorite fruit i.. more..

Writing